Forley cup winners

On told tinternet looking  up forley cup winners an brought up this. Look at the faces on the set of c**ts make's my piss boil. Anyone on here own these dogs or know of these dogs an did they get them back. What gets me is how they can keep another persons dog when the dogs are in good fettle 

Screenshot_2020-05-04-08-07-54-1.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me that ringing rspca on anyone. I think there better ways to go about a situation like that.

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns

Load of shit people love the games f****d line gives them an excuse not to go out

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Makes my fekin blood boil only happened to me once were a dog was took off me and kept in the headkeepers kennels for a few days and that did not turn out well tbh I could not handle it mentally having a dog confiscated .

Like you say it's not on. I look at it like fair doo you've caught us on land. Give us a ticket will see you in court. But it's another when there taking a man's dog tarnishing every man with the same brush as some that do take the f***ing piss no respect for farm owner nor land. But the decent magorty of lads out there don't deserve it at all. They can see the dogs are well looked after no hassle to law bit of banta if there coming over cush an mutual respect with one another. But you get the cocky cop that thinks he's a cut above the rest. That will say lets take dogs and others cops follow that week before you might of had some banta with an gave a ticket an on your way. Sick it is 

• Like 2

PC green on the right he took mine 2 seasons back but I got him back after a week came back full to the brim of fleas an blew loads of weight it was disgusting the condition I got him back in, there a pack of  wankers

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, two crows said:

the daughter of the man in the glasses rides with the  hunt they don't  bother them..

They won’t do because most are on pay roll, hunts are registered as limited company’s and make a few quid out of job where as us we the running dogs are seen as nowt but shite 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, BobDown said:

They won’t do because most are on pay roll, hunts are registered as limited company’s and make a few quid out of job where as us we the running dogs are seen as nowt but shite 

That's always been the way I've looked at it people say we,'re all in the same boat I hate to say it but the truth is we are  not people can think how they want to think but the fact of the matter is there a division always has been always will be and it's even more so since the ban was put in place it's a crying shame but it's plain to see 

• Like 4

Don't know about that pic, but lots of them are from Twitter. Taking dogs and vehicles all the time.

Was a police thing on the TV recently from one of the areas, they've got no officers for real crime!?

But operation Galileo has a army with any amount of equipment!?

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Don't know about that pic, but lots of them are from Twitter. Taking dogs and vehicles all the time.

Was a police thing on the TV recently from one of the areas, they've got no officers for real crime!?

But operation Galileo has a army with any amount of equipment!?

Took 76 dogs off people in operation Galileo 

• Sad 1