Went out with my pal today for a little way and we checked the dogs in the back of the truck next thing we no I tured round and my white dog was stuck with his bitch my pal wasn't to happy but I was over the moon coz this bitch is a top class bitch out of my old dog rio she has everything aggressive speed stamina the lot ..he was going to do this lining in a few year .... so the will be line bred back to my old dog rio 

20200201_213804.jpg

IMG-20200503-WA0117.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CA$H 91 said:

Went out with my pal today for a little way and we checked the dogs in the back of the truck next thing we no I tured round and my white dog was stuck with his bitch my pal wasn't to happy but I was over the moon coz this bitch is a top class bitch out of my old dog rio she has everything aggressive speed stamina the lot ..he was going to do this lining in a few year .... so the will be line bred back to my old dog rio 

20200201_213804.jpg

IMG-20200503-WA0117.jpg

I smell a dollar.

All the best mate it's an accidental early planned mating maybe there was a reason it happened we never know we've got our dogs I've lost a few in my time and wished I'd took something back off them hope it all turns out good mate

26 minutes ago, Penda said:

All the best mate it's an accidental early planned mating maybe there was a reason it happened we never know we've got our dogs I've lost a few in my time and wished I'd took something back off them hope it all turns out good mate

Everything happens for a reason mate firm believer in that mate 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, CA$H 91 said:

Everything happens for a reason mate firm believer in that mate 

The reason is you & your mate put a bitch in season & a dog in back of same motor ? hope all goes well bud. Atb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck an all that ?? how could the lad not know the bitch was in heat in the first place A bitch that’s in heat or coming out of heat let’s it known an so will the dog also especially if he’s a experienced dog that’s been used at stud if it’s unplanned get the bitch jabbed got to be better than putting more pups out there no matter what names are in the breeding 

• Like 1