Sign in to follow this  
W. Katchum

Cheap jeep?

3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

It’s funny looking at the Jimny it reminds me of an old favourite 4x4 I used to own the mighty SJ410 it had a suspension over axle conversion a snorkel made out of a drain pipe and went absolutely everywhere I pointed it, I used to follow a hunt and the horsey people could never believe I got where they were I was always greeted with how the bloody hell did you get here good old days lol..

Good jeeps the sj410 mate.you could get the 413 aswell.

It is surprising where they will go.

Great jeeps..

• Like 1

On 07/05/2020 at 12:19, Daniel cain said:

You looked at the ex  police models at auction ? High mileage but full service history... Screenshot_20200507-121837.png.63b9812e3eea0fbe4cb39d46f8308eeb.png

Just an idea, buy that get the dogs in and just go anywhere ya want then when coming off land if anybody asks ya just say ya caught poachers and they ran off and left the dogs so your taking them to a rescue centre. Another day on the front line chasing poachers, they see you as doing your duty lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Just an idea, buy that get the dogs in and just go anywhere ya want then when coming off land if anybody asks ya just say ya caught poachers and they ran off and left the dogs so your taking them to a rescue centre. Another day on the front line chasing poachers, they see you as doing your duty lol

Best idea ever, make sure you take a few mates with you so they can play the bad guys. Just buy yourself a fancy dress police outfit and job is a good one. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Best idea ever, make sure you take a few mates with you so they can play the bad guys. Just buy yourself a fancy dress police outfit and job is a good one. 

Like a type of legal poaching lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

With a car like that they will make you tea and sandwiches for your journey 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

A mate of mine tried to get into Glastonbury festival some years back with a similar plan ended up spending4 nights in Taunton police station for impersonating an officer instead 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A mate of mine tried to get into Glastonbury festival some years back with a similar plan ended up spending4 nights in Taunton police station for impersonating an officer instead 😂😂😂😂

But it does not say police on that car, just dog unit, you could put kennels in the smallest print possible in a corner somewhere, so dog unit kennels is your company

• Like 1