Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

The scumbags already have the guns the innocent public will be the ones that suffer and left defensless

It's easier to buy illegal firearms Inna heavily restricted nation than many will believe 

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought process of well we just have what we need they won't take those is where the problem begins. Because slowly but surely after that first in final jump they will slowly take away everything

alaska is part of america mate   i am pissed off and 1.2million canucks are too fck this liberal government fck em

You're welcome to come to Dixie Mr Newgent.We could use more like you instead of the liberals who are moving here from California because there city is to bad and our local economy is strong.They move

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Can kinda understand the doctor but safe inspection?! Like the cops have to come to you house and inspect your safe or something?

That’s it, and if you even get into a row they can take them off you, I went through the exact same process with land inspections and interviewing the farmers too

6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Yes even if you have a 15 ftlb airgun

Ok that's just too much in my opinion. Like I gotta say I'm surprised y'all haven't tried over throwing the government lol

• Like 1

they have been quite clever with the new law

the lower on an AR15 as the only part that needed to be registered now they have banned

all the components of the rifle.

there is options in the law to include any other make/model at any given time

they are also looking at certain calibres (cause some are more dangerous than others sarcasm) and magazines

fckn nightmare.

for all the non restricted firearms we are hoping mass non compliance

fck em

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

they have been quite clever with the new law

the lower on an AR15 as the only part that needed to be registered now they have banned

all the components of the rifle.

there is options in the law to include any other make/model at any given time

they are also looking at certain calibres (cause some are more dangerous than others sarcasm) and magazines

fckn nightmare.

for all the non restricted firearms we are hoping mass non compliance

fck em

I was sure about to say start buying 80%lowers and get a milling jig.

2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I was sure about to say start buying 80%lowers and get a milling jig.

those days are finished here lol

any rifle which has a discharge energy over 10,000 joules is banned

this is aimed at 50cals

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s an absolute outrage for the Canadians. 

Is the amnesty period one of handing back legal weapon systems ted ? 

Do not understand how that can occur without some form of dialogue. 

its quite vague at mo

but in the next two years your options will be

government buy back at a "fair" market price

grandfather the rifle but it has to be permanently de activated

or fckn bury it

I’m struggling to see any type of justification for this at all other than the Nova Scotia shooting . 

I don’t get that  these people don’t see that the only way to stop bad guys with a gun is a good guy with a bigger gun. 

Ted , is there a list of the banned variants listed anywhere ? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m struggling to see any type of justification for this at all other than the Nova Scotia shooting . 

I don’t get that  these people don’t see that the only way to stop bad guys with a gun is a good guy with a bigger gun. 

Ted , is there a list of the banned variants listed anywhere ? 

the NS shooter was banned from owning firearms,he bought his illegally and they were traced back to the states

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2020-05-01-x3/pdf/g2-154x3.pdf

1500 firearms listed there

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

the NS shooter was banned from owning firearms,he bought his illegally and they were traced back to the states

Sounds like a familiar pattern. Guy commits firearms crimes and the response to make those crimes even more illegal but by punishing those that haven't committed them.

I don't know a great deal about it but was this guy on anyone's radar before he did it? :hmm:

5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Sounds like a familiar pattern. Guy commits firearms crimes and the response to make those crimes even more illegal but by punishing those that haven't committed them.

I don't know a great deal about it but was this guy on anyone's radar before he did it? :hmm:

red flags should of been raised by family members with the firearms he owned plus he bought TWO old police cruisers

and decal them to look like proper police cars.then he got hold of rcmp uniform

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Nova_Scotia_attacks

Edited by Ted Newgent

I found the pms words very unusual . 

Highly inaccurate and very rhetoric based. 

“Trudeau said at a daily media briefing in Ottawa that, 'These weapons were designed for one purpose and one purpose only: to kill the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time.'”

what about cost , reliability, accuracy , adaptive structure, all hugely relevant to home protection. 

that’s not strictly true , that’s like saying a knife is designed to stab as much as possible in a minute or a car is built to go as fast as possible in as short a time as possible . 

The very team that apprehended the mass shooter were equipped with what looks like a dimarco ar18 variant. 

Who said irony was dead ? 

BC6CD00D-A01F-484C-A1BE-9958CDDD00FF.jpeg