• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought process of well we just have what we need they won't take those is where the problem begins. Because slowly but surely after that first in final jump they will slowly take away everything

alaska is part of america mate   i am pissed off and 1.2million canucks are too fck this liberal government fck em

You're welcome to come to Dixie Mr Newgent.We could use more like you instead of the liberals who are moving here from California because there city is to bad and our local economy is strong.They move

Posted Images

Screenshot_20200507-061820.png.ca63c587caa763ffe84b0be0a6b01394.png

You're welcome to come to Dixie Mr Newgent.We could use more like you instead of the liberals who are moving here from California because there city is to bad and our local economy is strong.They move to my hometown then say us dumb rednecks are doing it all wrong.These are the same people who can't change a flat tire without a YouTube video.

17 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

You're welcome to come to Dixie Mr Newgent.We could use more like you instead of the liberals who are moving here from California because there city is to bad and our local economy is strong.They move to my hometown then say us dumb rednecks are doing it all wrong.These are the same people who can't change a flat tire without a YouTube video.

thanks for the invite but me thinks i wont get across the border with my history of doing bad things lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 07/05/2020 at 19:33, Rickshaw swami said:

Hope I’m invited there too, where I come from instead of rednecks we have black necks and mill bags but they’re totally different altogether 

there is two law suits being lodged against the government.one by a private individual and the other a firearms org.

but,i have been told in good faith,all isnt lost.big big changes coming soon.

there will be soooooo many liberals tears and heads exploding.

i will update as soon as i can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 09/05/2020 at 10:01, .357shooter said:

so in a country that has the biggest land carnivors on the planet you can now defend youself with a sharp stick.wtf

I think a sharp stick would constitute an 'assault stick' and would therefore be banned. It would leave either a blunt stick or harsh language.

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Hope I’m invited there too, where I come from instead of rednecks we have black necks and mill bags but they’re totally different altogether 

Your welcome too. I can teach you to chew tobacco You must bring your own guns and a trump flag. The term redneck came from the coalmines as the workers wore them.I tried to search on internet for definition of black neck and some horrible things popped up on the screen.Lost my supper.

1 hour ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Your welcome too. I can teach you to chew tobacco You must bring your own guns and a trump flag. The term redneck came from the coalmines as the workers wore them.I tried to search on internet for definition of black neck and some horrible things popped up on the screen.Lost my supper.

......wonder if I'm considered a black neck....???

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Trump flag no probs, do potato guns count???? I gave the guns up years ago