• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought process of well we just have what we need they won't take those is where the problem begins. Because slowly but surely after that first in final jump they will slowly take away everything

alaska is part of america mate   i am pissed off and 1.2million canucks are too fck this liberal government fck em

You're welcome to come to Dixie Mr Newgent.We could use more like you instead of the liberals who are moving here from California because there city is to bad and our local economy is strong.They move

Posted Images

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-52510137/trudeau-you-don-t-need-an-ar-15-to-bring-down-a-deer

Just seen this on the news, be few people not happy out in the alaskan Bush I think? 

alaska is part of america mate

i am pissed off and 1.2million canucks are too

fck this liberal government

fck em

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

My take on it is that you can still have all the guns you need just not military spec. Sounds like a good idea to me , but hey ho. I'm sure the settlers didn't have ar15s lol. Also I Ike a wooden stock

really??

i have more semi autos than bolt actions

there is no need to ban them.

AR15s can only be used at ranges, NO DEATHS in canada from an AR15

canada is NOT like the states

the natives are exempt from the new law

The thought process of well we just have what we need they won't take those is where the problem begins. Because slowly but surely after that first in final jump they will slowly take away everything elese little by little.  And criminals won't care regardless

Also AR-15's arnt Milspec. 

• Like 4

"banning the sale, transportation, import and use of 1,500 models and variants of assault rifles and weapons.  The ban is effective immediately but there will be a two-year amnesty period for law-abiding gun owners to comply. "

A lot can be read into that statement, once the heat dies down over it,and folk get complacent it'll be another 1,500 weapons, it won't end!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I'm only being devils advocate, just seems that you shouldn't be taking the American path....I'd be happy if I didn't have to jump through hoops for a 12 bore and a .22 that's all really 

Gotta ask how much you gotta go though ? Can get both of them at Walmart after a 15-30min back ground check and go back to grocery shopping lol

• Thanks 1
Just now, .357shooter said:

this is how it starts soon you will be like the uk and will be very restricted on what you can own

The scumbags already have the guns the innocent public will be the ones that suffer and left defensless

2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Haha, permission, signed by doctor judge etc , safe storage inspection, permission on land to shoot proof of necessary blah blah

Can kinda understand the doctor but safe inspection?! Like the cops have to come to you house and inspect your safe or something?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, .357shooter said:

this is how it starts soon you will be like the uk and will be very restricted on what you can own

And the Govt has ownership in almost constant review so as to find more ways to ban more.....