I’m sure most of you have owned a fair few catapults, so if you could only keep one which would it be.

Also what’s your preferred set up .....bands n ammo for the catapult.

I haven’t shot a load of catapults....but my one to keep to date would be the Simple Shot  Scout.

At present I’m shooting 25/20mm flat bands. I was shooting precise ( .6 Something), but have just bought green .66 gzk to try.

Only ever shot 9.5mm

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate made this for in payment for something or other, I forget what. Anyway...  

Raptor. I like the scouts but they hard to get ot ya pocket quickly. Me all time favourite tho was this never been able to find one the same but killed some shit with it.Its somewhere down the new for

This is my Favourite one  kill a lot with it 

Posted Images

Biggest problem with the scout I think is it’s so good and easy to get on with it becomes boring, I generally change favourites every few months been on the nattys a lot more over the last few months again but could all change at any time ?

• Like 2

Raptor. I like the scouts but they hard to get ot ya pocket quickly. Me all time favourite tho was this never been able to find one the same but killed some shit with it.Its somewhere down the new forest now ?

491A42DD-4488-439E-8C22-0D02647DBA3C.jpeg.ce49842610b5a5d6f53fd2f60e81a857.jpeg

• Like 3
On 01/05/2020 at 17:57, C.green said:

Raptor. I like the scouts but they hard to get ot ya pocket quickly. Me all time favourite tho was this never been able to find one the same but killed some shit with it.Its somewhere down the new forest now ?

491A42DD-4488-439E-8C22-0D02647DBA3C.jpeg.ce49842610b5a5d6f53fd2f60e81a857.jpeg

New Scout lt fits quite nicely into the pocket. I prefer it without the hand scales which leaves somewhere for your fingers to grip into.

On 01/05/2020 at 16:25, Mr Wilkes said:

I’ve had a few cattys in my time some good and some i couldn’t get on with. The one I have always gone back to was the scout. 

4554D0AD-FFB7-44F0-B6ED-38CB573C88CE.jpeg

You tried the Scout Lt? It’s nice, thinner and a bit smaller......metal band clips, removable handle swell which i prefer removed on the LT. Got mine set up with some green gzk .66 25/20 that I’m trying for 9.5mm, quite a nice draw.....easier that the pink precise which is around the same thickness I believe, although the precise has a tiny bit more punch to it....saying that the gzk isn’t lacking at all. The last lot of gzk I had was yellow and didn’t last as long as the precise so I’ll see how this green goes because if it’s does last I think it will be my choice of band....( for now).

https://www.flickr.com/gp/138573537@N07/e18ky6

Edited by Shortstraw
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Shortstraw said:

You tried the Scout Lt? It’s nice, thinner and a bit smaller......metal band clips, removable handle swell which i prefer removed on the LT. Got mine set up with some green gzk .66 25/20 that I’m trying for 9.5mm, quite a nice draw.....easier that the pink precise which is around the same thickness I believe, although the precise has a tiny bit more punch to it....saying that the gzk isn’t lacking at all. The last lot of gzk I had was yellow and didn’t last as long as the precise so I’ll see how this green goes because if it’s does last I think it will be my choice of band....( for now).

No mate I havnt tried one, they do look nice tho...

Had a cracking shot with the scout today fast becoming a favourite i must admit and ive had most the good catapults. Raptors ppmg titans moochers. Whats the lts like can the clips hold 1mm ? I fancy sommat new to mess about with.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
On 03/05/2020 at 10:46, Shortstraw said:

Never had a set of properly tied 1mm elastic snap. Out of all of them the violent and the gzk greens been the worst for snapping for me i hate a band that snaps rather than splits nothing ruins aiming more than a band snapping and hitting ya face.

• Like 1