Any musician's here...

2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Yup great,and i hate love songs,but a metal love songs great.whats your favorite band.?or bands?

Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Megadeth, Tool, Porcupine Tree, Marillion, Queens of the Stone Age etc...that kind of thing..love PJ Harvey too. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to know a girl that was excellent on the skin flute                                       So

Back at it as soon as lockdown is over guys  

Im a triangle player in a reggae band I just stand at the back n ting..     Was in a band until not that long ago. We werent much cop tbh.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, M0SAD said:

Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Megadeth, Tool, Porcupine Tree, Marillion, Queens of the Stone Age etc...that kind of thing..love PJ Harvey too. :)

I like black sabbath,seen them,and ozzy loads of times,and tool,sytem if a down,slayer,rammstien,alice cooper,fukin tons of em.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

I like black sabbath,seen them,and ozzy loads of times,and tool,sytem if a down,slayer,rammstien,alice cooper,fukin tons of em.

All good stuff that mate, MeinTeil and Reise Reise anr great tuns by Rammstein and got ever ySlayer album there is ....Tom Araya is great BASS PLAYER AND VOCALIST.

1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

All good stuff that mate, MeinTeil and Reise Reise anr great tuns by Rammstein and got ever ySlayer album there is ....Tom Araya is great BASS PLAYER AND VOCALIST.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, M0SAD said:

If you got a spare bit of time,look up "heavy metal,the voice".(youtube) great metal singers from all over the world,something a bit different.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

If you got a spare bit of time,look up "heavy metal,the voice".(youtube) great metal singers from all over the world,something a bit different.

I have plenty of spare time, so i will do just that, thanks for the suggestion :) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

I've always been a metal head myself but enjoying Billy Strings at the minute. 

Great,look up steve n seagulls.do metal covers hill billy style,and funny boys.

• Like 1

I used to play the bass years ago to a limited degree. Nailed some great Metallica tracks and got a real buzz belting them out with my brother who's well handy on the guitar.

These days i mimic playing the double bass whilst i'm hanging out back of the mrs...?

• Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I used to play the bass years ago to a limited degree. Nailed some great Metallica tracks and got a real buzz belting them out with my brother who's well handy on the guitar.

These days i mimic playing the double bass whilst i'm hanging out back of the mrs...?

Brilliant....lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Great,look up steve n seagulls.do metal covers hill billy style,and funny boys.

Saw them about 6 months ago, good lads but was a long night, half of what they played was just okish 

• Like 1