The opportunity of a life time boys

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now there's a dog to please all men and women hunters, no matter what yer quarry is, this dog has it covered

take this down iv sold him now thanks lads

Wonder if he'd swap for a scalextric

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Themole said:

And I wonder why we have so much hardship with people against hunting ......I can imagine by the writing whst sort of fella has put that up 

the ethnic minority are sharing an opportunity for some lucky person to own such a jewel.....and when asked WHY  he was selling such a jewel....well ...HE FANCYS A CHANGE ......some lad for one lad ...

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Now there's a dog to please all men and women hunters, no matter what yer quarry is, this dog has it covered

Screenshot_20200430_170722.jpg

Now he hasn't specified the the type of dog or bitch he'd swap it for so I not 1 to look a gift horse in the mouth wonder if he'd swap for the Mrs and a decent Woolly jumper?

• Haha 1

Typical end of season post an bull shit to go with it why anyone would swap a dog doing all for less a dog is beyond me fools like this would be better of having interest else we’re like Lego or dominoes 

• Like 3