Breaking ranks

5 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

very easy to say stay at home if you can afford it.what did the gov do to stop this pandemic.feck all.did not stop all people comming back for infected countries in fact they actually flew them back in themselves.you get save the nhs adverts when the gov will not supply ppe.you have immigrants comming in by the boat load with no health checks not even temperature checks to see if they have it.this country is a island and we could have avoided this in a big way if the gov gave a feck about us.they have proved yet again they could not organise a piss up in a brewery.my company did not get the gov grant so i have been at work all the time as my mc weighs 12.5 tonnes and i can not tow it home to work.other countries did act quickly and are over this with far less deaths.showing it could have been done.you still do not see the cleaning of the streets and handing out of face masks as in other countries.there was a piece on the telly tonight about somewhere in the far east and how they dealt with this virus shocking to see how fecking useless are gov is in comparrison.

Totally agree with you. 

Some of the government response to this has been shocking. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not a clever bloke but from what I can see of it all the answers people “need” are right there..... There is no vaccine It is randomly absolutely lethal, nobody is in the safe category

That’s another thing lads, people need to stop thinking of a bit of help as a handout......it’s not a handout, it’s a hand back ! Nobody is getting anything they have not already paid in by the s

I can understand both sides of the debate here, people are gonna loose everything they've worked hard for because of the lock down and without the lock down people are gonna loose their lives, my own

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

very easy to say stay at home if you can afford it.what did the gov do to sop this pandemic.feck all.did not stop all people comming back for infected countries in fact they actually flew them back in themselves.you get save the nhs adverts when the gov will not supply ppe.you have immigrants comming in by the boat load with no health checks not even temperature checks to see if they have it.this country is a island and we could have avoided this in a big way if the gov gave a feck about us.they have proved yet again they could not organise a piss up in a brewery.my company did not get the gov grant so i have been at work all the time as my mc weighs 12.5 tonnes and i can not tow it home to work.other countries did act quickly and are over this with far less deaths.showing it could have been done.you still do not see the cleaning of the streets and handing out of face masks as in other countries.there was a piece on the telly tonight about somewhere in the far east and how they dealt with this virus shocking to see how fecking useless are gov is in comparrison.

Been saying all along,masks the key,asian countries,rich or poor ones have dealt with it.even got car fumigator machines.ive not seen one,ambulance,doctors car,etc,etc be fumigated.even the other day,waiting outside surgery to get prescription,says ring bell,at least 10 ungloved poeple pushed it.then the nhs van pulls up,driver gets out,no mask,glove,nothing carrying a cool box looking container.no wonder ifs spreading like wild fire.most of these idiots just dont understand.were in for it here.

4 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Keeping up with it, you can't avoid it. But I'd love to hear where you get your 'balanced diet' of news and information mate. But I understand that that the average TV licence payer in this country is a breed of his own and has an almost infantile dependency on the general news coverage of world affairs. 

There's a difference between not being able to avoid information, and actually keeping up with it and taking it in. With your reply to me, above, and your earlier posts, I wouldn't expect you to 'really' grasp it. 

Carry on mucker ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, timmytree said:

A friend of mine in the midlands lost both parents to it last week. He's 47, very fit but he's on a ventilator now, his wife is on oxygen and his 2 teenage kids are left at home wondering if they're going to come down with it. They can't even work out where they caught it because apart from shopping once a week they've been in isolation. 

That's enough for me to take it seriously. In normal times I would be driving up to look after the kids but I daren't even do that.

That's a crazy situation mate.

What them parents are going through in there minds must be...

Well I just don't know what to say...

I'm stuck for words.

5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Had a look mate looks good that. Is it a small thing looks big on front of booklet then a few pages in looks smaller than an apple. Decent price as well  interested to see what medical test it passes

Its 100mm x 100mm x 110mm tall.

There is a smaller system for home use, 70mm tall.

Really small, like a small speaker/Alexa type size.

Its built to sit in a room unnoticed, can be used constantly or on a pulse mode to save energy...

UV-C is scientifically prove  to kill pretty much all viruses, bacteria and airborne mites, etc... the testing we are having carried out will be so we can sale as a medical product, for domestic use it is more powerful than a lot on the market place.

It should be listed on Amazon by the end of the weekend, the marketing material is complete and prototype tests have been good, so hopefully we can start running some off in the next few weeks.. 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What is UV C and an ioniser like ot uses in layman's terms?

Sorry to ask be like being at your work

Just interested 

Hi mate,

Here is an explanation from wikipedia on what UVC is and how it is used.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_germicidal_irradiation

We use an array of certain bulbs encased in a chamber and pass the air through the chamber, all of the microscopic organisms bacteria/viruses etc are killed by the light waves (UVC), the ionizing is a natural occurring event from the UVC.

We are using a certain bulb array and twice filtering the air before it is released back into the room, the whole process is controlled and contained...

The medical testing is for medical standard certification on the whole product, the core technology is tried, tested and proven

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

There's a difference between not being able to avoid information, and actually keeping up with it and taking it in. With your reply to me, above, and your earlier posts, I wouldn't expect you to 'really' grasp it. 

Carry on mucker ?

If 'Really' grasping it depends solely on believing all your told...then yes your right, I don't and there's a lot of people like me. 

If all the government inconsistencies, incompetence aswell as economic and financial destruction that is happening surrounding this whole lockdown, makes sense to you...then there really is nothing they can't do that you won't accept. We ain't seen nothing yet.

For folks saying this is all blown out of proportion I’d like to know something......what is an acceptable death toll ?

Its at 26,000 now so shall we say 30,000 ?, 36,000?, 50,000? 

Exactly how many corpses is whatever job you do worth ?

I mean, is a milkman worth 10 dead men, women or children and say a plumber worth 15 ? .........

What exactly are any of us worth ? 

Cause I tell you this, me sitting in traffic in f***ing London ain’t worth 1 !! 

• Like 3

The next door neighbours a nurse in Newcastle and contacted Corona through her job. People should have heard her on the phone to my Mrs,ffs she could hardly breathe never mind speak and she was only a stay at home case of it. Her husband then caught it off her but he did not have the symptoms as bad,luckily both are recovering ok from it. Apparently there is another nurse a couple of streets away who has the virus also. These official numbers we see on the news are just the tip of the iceberg ! Anybody not believing in this virus is a idiot !!

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Hi mate,

Here is an explanation from wikipedia on what UVC is and how it is used.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_germicidal_irradiation

We use an array of certain bulbs encased in a chamber and pass the air through the chamber, all of the microscopic organisms bacteria/viruses etc are killed by the light waves (UVC), the ionizing is a natural occurring event from the UVC.

We are using a certain bulb array and twice filtering the air before it is released back into the room, the whole process is controlled and contained...

The medical testing is for medical standard certification on the whole product, the core technology is tried, tested and proven

More fish tank technology?? I use uv to keep my pond clear ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Been saying all along,masks the key,asian countries,rich or poor ones have dealt with it.even got car fumigator machines.ive not seen one,ambulance,doctors car,etc,etc be fumigated.even the other day,waiting outside surgery to get prescription,says ring bell,at least 10 ungloved poeple pushed it.then the nhs van pulls up,driver gets out,no mask,glove,nothing carrying a cool box looking container.no wonder ifs spreading like wild fire.most of these idiots just dont understand.were in for it here.

They have held off saying wear face masks because all the hoarders would buy up stocks meaning none for front line staff. 

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

More fish tank technology?? I use uv to keep my pond clear ?

It's well used tech mate, but the way we have housed it and the type of bulb is a little different to the current air sanitizers out there...

We certainly wouldnt make any outlandish claims over the core tech, as you say it has been used for years in water and air purification

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WILF said:

For folks saying this is all blown out of proportion I’d like to know something......what is an acceptable death toll ?

Its at 26,000 now so shall we say 30,000 ?, 36,000?, 50,000? 

Exactly how many corpses is whatever job you do worth ?

I mean, is a milkman worth 10 dead men, women or children and say a plumber worth 15 ? .........

What exactly are any of us worth ? 

Cause I tell you this, me sitting in traffic in f***ing London ain’t worth 1 !! 

Look, I can't put a definite number on a plumber......... obviously physicists are absolutely invaluable though! :angel:

However, if we are going to get down with the dirty job of balancing human lives then I'd say a UK population of about 5-10M is awfully tempting.

:snack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Are you a physicist? 

Yes. And no that's not a brag, it's just a job and I'm not changing the world anymore than a bin man.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 1