The team

1 hour ago, CA$H 91 said:

I bred him my self mate he a coursing bred pup out of my white dog who is out of rio who is out of fettle and splodge to a bitch called bella who is out of benji to fen feavers nell  to a bitch called the iron lady who is out of bulldozer to a bitch out of snowy and coldfield joe 

He's a nice looking animal an a like the 3rd one too nice stamp to that too

10 hours ago, CA$H 91 said:

You not kidding mate got boxed in off keepers and police other day for just having a walk could run out coz it's too long 

They can't do nothing. Just take some pictures of public right of ways just to be on the safe side forward them to the misses dogs on leads clasp ends not slips pictures of them too. Makesure it's got dates on pictures too cash pal. That's even if they don't pull you just in case they do. When they do pull you an don't take you ask them for a ticket just something to say they've had a word. After 5 6 times get to see a solicitor. They will write in to the filth c**ts for you cash it's not on pal 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, CA$H 91 said:

I bred him my self mate he a coursing bred pup out of my white dog who is out of rio who is out of fettle and splodge to a bitch called bella who is out of benji to fen feavers nell  to a bitch called the iron lady who is out of bulldozer to a bitch out of snowy and coldfield joe 

Must have a few breeds in the line if fettle is in the breeding, think fettle was a fare mix of breeds, nice pack atb

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bobza said:

Must have a few breeds in the line if fettle is in the breeding, think fettle was a fare mix of breeds, nice pack atb

Funny looking thing that fettle more like a old skool lurcher but did the job an won . It's just like pull of the straw in the coursing game if gods on your side your laughing 

37 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Funny looking thing that fettle more like a old skool lurcher but did the job an won . It's just like pull of the straw in the coursing game if gods on your side your laughing 

Same in the lurcher game all a short straws game an if the big man is on your side??