This might help against covid19

Good afternoon!

A little while ago I came across the folding@home project. It's a scientific project to identify angles of attack against protein which can be used to create medicine against the corona virus and a host of other diseases.
So I figured it would help to participate and have set up a webpage about the project. If you'd like to participate you can read more about it here.

Regards,
Bas

8 minutes ago, Whoeaaah said:

Good afternoon!

A little while ago I came across the folding@home project. It's a scientific project to identify angles of attack against protein which can be used to create medicine against the corona virus and a host of other diseases.
So I figured it would help to participate and have set up a webpage about the project. If you'd like to participate you can read more about it here.

Regards,
Bas

Thanks for the link Bas!

Our top THL virologists will be over shortly! :thumbs:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2020 at 14:06, Whoeaaah said:

Good afternoon!

Regards,
Bas

Can the protein be used for dogs..

On 29/04/2020 at 14:06, Whoeaaah said:

Good afternoon!

Regards,
Bas

What a day it's been for me ,first a fella from Nigeria want to give me half a million pounds ,then a monkey knob salesman convinced me Sunderland are  BIG club ,now a cure for corona ,glad I joined the site 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

What a day it's been for me ,first a fella from Nigeria want to give me half a million pounds ,then a monkey knob salesman convinced me Sunderland are  BIG club ,now a cure for corona ,glad I joined the site 

yes ive also had an email from a gentleman from Nigeria,he says becauase of my age, they were giving all pensioners in my area, £1000 to help us through these difficult times all he wanted was my account number and sort code, eh Im not daft I jumped at the chance, he said to check my balance tomorrow, I thanked him, and signed off

50 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I'm staggered Stan that a man of your intelligence didn't know Sunderland are a massive club 

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm staggered Stan that a man of your intelligence didn't know Sunderland are a massive club 

There's lots of things I didn't know til I joined up here ,I didn't know who would win in a fight between a honey badger and a pit bull ,I didn't know a beddy whippet could take a red deer ,I didn't know that pinching someone's rabbit out of a hutch could get you shot ,I didn't know that  insulting someone on a keyboard and then refusing to meet them made you a man of principle ,every day is a school day on here .

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

He kills monkeys for their nobs? He must have some tails. 

15 minutes ago, Astanley said:

There's lots of things I didn't know til I joined up here ,I didn't know who would win in a fight between a honey badger and a pit bull ,I didn't know a beddy whippet could take a red deer ,I didn't know that pinching someone's rabbit out of a hutch could get you shot ,I didn't know that  insulting someone on a keyboard and then refusing to meet them made you a man of principle ,every day is a school day on here .

And what I find staggering is amongst all that hard earned knowledge.

Is that there isn't 1 racist remark ever mentioned on the whole forum

This place should be used as a template for the world.

3 hours ago, Astanley said:

Haha  done me Stan lol