Hells Angels ( any on here ) ?

used to see few knocking about my old  birth place W-ton, i know couple back then  in the mid 80s  they had a chapter  there. not seen any riding about for ages, on the roads  well before all this lock down stuff, see lots of other bikers , my brother a biker , but likes the fast type bikes,  he dont like Harley's  think there like tractors  lol , there ok but my favorite  bike was   650 Triumph   Bonnie   they were a class bike :good:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Know a few, decent fellas that couldn’t beat snow off a rope, but stick the bike costume on and they think they’re rocky drago fs 

One of those things that are cool as f**k on a so cal highway on a summers evening with a fat boy hog.  however for some forty 7 year old finance manager called Nigel pretending to be jax teller

I’ve been around Motorcycles all my life I was a courier for 15 years doing 90000 miles a year just pleasure now, but there was a point in my life everyone I new and associated with was a biker could

Posted Images

Just now, bird said:

used to see few knocking about my old  birth place W-ton, i know couple back then  in the mid 80s  they had a chapter  there. not seen any riding about for ages, on the roads  well before all this lock down stuff, see lots of other bikers , my brother a biker , but likes the fast type bikes,  he dont like Harley's  think there like tractors  lol , there ok but my favorite  bike was   650 Triumph   Bonnie   they were a class bike :good:

Know a few, decent fellas that couldn’t beat snow off a rope, but stick the bike costume on and they think they’re rocky drago fs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

yeh i know what you mean mate, put there patches on there back, and some think there bruce lee   lol  . i n wolves , they had about 25 in the chapter , the couple i knew were ok, not in your face , but could deff look after there selves, but  you fight one , you fight the chapter  , which fair enough , they stick together   , you got to give them that   deff . not just a thought the other day, started to see few bikes back on the roads, but never any angles  , even if they covered  up , it mainly   weekend  Harley riders  , or fast type bikes on the road that ive seen, i  moved   45 mile from wolves, now by Hereford  border.

20 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Beat snow off a rope ?, that made me laugh lol ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, tb25 said:

My old mans an outlaw and with the strong survive 

Chapter of the Outlaws based in a village not far from me, most of them are all good lads. 

Know a couple of lads real well that are in the Devils Disciples once again real good lads and family men. 

Dont think the Angels are anywhere near as big in the UK and Ireland as they once were. 

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Chapter of the Outlaws based in a village not far from me, most of them are all good lads. 

Know a couple of lads real well that are in the Devils Disciples once again real good lads and family men. 

Dont think the Angels are anywhere near as big in the UK and Ireland as they once were. 

Dads a big famly man and worked in a school for 30 odd years.never been in trouble..retired a few years back from work as hes 68.lasted 2 months befor he got bored and went back 2 work mate lol

• Like 1

It's still pretty big in Aussie. I went out to visit my son back in 2015, but a few weeks before we went is wife's step father passed away from cancer, so we attended the service in Lilydale Memorial Park (burials and cremations) Victoria.

On arrival there were literally 'hundreds' of bikes parked up with hundreds of bikers congregated around the chapel grounds, nowhere near enough room to accommodate them all. What I did notice was that there were very few under about 40 years of age, conversely there were many 60+.

When their service ended they all started their bikes and revved them for what seemed like ages, probably only a couple of minutes though, it was deafening and I swear the ground was vibrating (either that or my legs). As they left they were dipping the clutch and still revving, they didn't tear off, just left slowly. Fantastic tribute indeed.

• Like 2

One of those things that are cool as f**k on a so cal highway on a summers evening with a fat boy hog. 

however for some forty 7 year old finance manager called Nigel pretending to be jax teller with a size 18 mot in denim shorts riding shotgun on the stoke ringroad it’s almost too embarrassing for words ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
2 minutes ago, bird said:

yeh i know what you mean mate, put there patches on there back, and some think there bruce lee   lol  . i n wolves , they had about 25 in the chapter , the couple i knew were ok, not in your face , but could deff look after there selves, but  you fight one , you fight the chapter  , which fair enough , they stick together   , you got to give them that   deff . not just a thought the other day, started to see few bikes back on the roads, but never any angles  , even if they covered  up , it mainly   weekend  Harley riders  , or fast type bikes on the road that ive seen, i  moved   45 mile from wolves, now by Hereford  border.

They do take it serious il give them that, what I don’t get is they work all week taking orders from the boss to get a break at the weekend to take orders from somebody else

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Grew up round bikers and good few were in MCC and all were pretty stand up fellas with only the odd exception. 

Do a hell of alot for charity also pal

• Like 1