sea trout on lockdown

yea im lucky there only about 20 mins from me,and im parked in farmer's place on his land no 1 even no im there bar him.great to get out hopefully this lockdown dont last to much longer or they lift the travel to say 20 km from home once your not interacting with other people,stop people going out of there mind.

On 28/04/2020 at 18:45, mighty celt said:

had a nice couple of hours on the river picked up few nice sea trout took 3 on rapala.and two on worm.

IMG-20200428-WA0000.jpeg

How do you fish the worm, under a float, freeline or ledges and what type of worm are you using?

think there called European worm get them in any tackle shop.i just freeline them running them threw any pools lies i think a fish might be holding just use enough weight to keep worm down but moving along bottom. 

• Like 1
On 01/05/2020 at 23:48, Lenmcharristar said:

Gis a close up of that rapala mighty Celt, some smashing trout

here you go bud the 2 together i find the best for trout there 7cm original  there deadly.I use the countdown version in deep rivers or if the current is strong to get them down to fish.

20200503_165648.jpg

• Like 1