• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought I'd share a few pics of my pup. After about 5 years away from the dog game due to a divorce and other seemingly endless s##t I've finally decided I've got enough time spare to have a dog aroun

that's sire and dam

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dinosaurs said:

Very nice looking pup & interesting mix ive seen some very nice/useful dh gh x gh beddy but not dh gh x beddy whippet. Hope she does well for you bud ?. Atb

A common breed around here 30 years back the dh x gh x gh x beddy but you don’t see them much these days 

4EE3B2F4-DB6A-4439-8A5F-62045EE86D8A.jpeg

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Lurcherlurcher said:

1047221789_Screenshot_20200402-190353_SamsungInternet.jpg.715e89ce825a50c77af4f7948dd89898.jpg501033040_Screenshot_20200402-190347_SamsungInternet.jpg.3f7034796841aee0581b745f2fdc1cc8.jpgthat's sire and dam

nice dogs, they done much  ?  pm if you want,  so your pup near enough a long dog , just drop of beddy the rest sight hound. think  i  got it right  the last pic the deerhoundx whippet , the top pic beddy whippet x grey

3 hours ago, Trev70 said:

A common breed around here 30 years back the dh x gh x gh x beddy but you don’t see them much these days 

4EE3B2F4-DB6A-4439-8A5F-62045EE86D8A.jpeg

Good mate had one years back absolute demon on foxes & deer pre ban. Also produced some very nice litters Atb

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Good mate had one years back absolute demon on foxes & deer pre ban. Also produced some very nice litters Atb

An old aquaintance of mine had one. Also very good on fox and deer

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bird said:

nice dogs, they done much  ?  pm if you want,  so your pup near enough a long dog , just drop of beddy the rest sight hound. think  i  got it right  the last pic the deerhoundx whippet , the top pic beddy whippet x grey

Yeah mate both very good workers and good at the job. The sire is 9yo dam 7ish so very experienced imo. I'll pm you