• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is like the doctor told me many moons ago that I was suffering from sleep deprovation, I was grieving, I still am, you don't sleep on a settee you just rest, im still on the settee, but now im g

just browsing some old pics, forgotten how to put em up hope this works, a pic of the pup I bred

fecked it up for myself looking for a dog on here, telling you lot about my unsteadiness on my pins, but a lot to do with my condition is like many others is boredom, when I have the odd occasion of t

Posted Images

Fantastic pictures Keith of your dogs doing what they were bred for, I love that one of the ferret sharing dinner my Patterdale would never entertained that unfortunately the ferret would have been the desert lol...

7 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Keith did you keep in touch with the guy that had Bryn off you? Would be nice to know how he's getting on mate

atb Dai ??

kept in touch for a while Dai, Bryn settled in quite nicely doing the rats on a farm next county to me not heard out since

5 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

kept in touch for a while Dai, Bryn settled in quite nicely doing the rats on a farm next county to me not heard out since

That's good mate, shame you had to part. Hopefully you'll find yourself something suitable soon and be able to get out into the fields, it'll do you the world of good.

good luck ??

3 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

That's good mate, shame you had to part. Hopefully you'll find yourself something suitable soon and be able to get out into the fields, it'll do you the world of good.

good luck ??

yes real shame mate, I have on my comp somewhere of bryn on my ladies lap, bryn went to a good home I can put your mind at rest there

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Fantastic pictures Keith of your dogs doing what they were bred for, I love that one of the ferret sharing dinner my Patterdale would never entertained that unfortunately the ferret would have been the desert lol...

I think that ferret was a kit that I bred, the fun ive had watching dogs n ferrets romp together, you have to see it to believe it, and to be outside dogs n ferrets working happily together. no words to describe it, if I never set foot in a field again, ive had my moments

• Like 8
On 28/04/2020 at 15:53, iworkwhippets said:

ive got loads of her Neil, its just a matter of digging em out, times ive had with her, grand little dog, I applied to greyhound gap a while back to adopt a dog, they asked me if id owned a dog before, when I told them about Nell, and that I had her put down on the request of a vet, they wanted to no why cos they said there was help available with cushings disease, made me ill did that,

That would have pissed me right off! Cheeky twats.

I think the person who told you about Cushing's disease in dogs being treatable should have kept quiet as they did not know your dog's exact diagnosis.  This is from a veterinary website: 

"In Cushing’s resulting from a tumour on the adrenal gland, a scan may be necessary to determine if the tumour is benign or malignant. Medication may also be given to treat this form of the disease, or surgery to remove the tumour may be possible if it hasn’t spread and your dog is healthy enough.  Unfortunately, in some cases treatment may not be possible if the tumour has spread."

It is very unlikely your vet would not have treated Nell if it had been possible.

• Like 3