On 28/04/2020 at 18:15, SheepChaser said:

Right just to clear it up - dog faeces can transfer both neospora (a type of gastro intestinal parasite) and toxaemic abortion to cattle and sheep. Not always obviously, but it can and does. Both cause abortion of lambs / calves and the first one also causes carcass condemnation at the slaughterhouse (ie I get it all the way to slaughter, and it gets binned and I don’t get paid). So that’s why farmers don’t like folk letting dogs shit all over the field.

Regular worming can help with a lot of that. 

Political correctness great isn’t it lol 

Farmers I no all have dogs cows and sheep I’ve never seen any bag and bin it lol Wired sheep fields with miles a foot paths round them full a horse shit what parasites they putting into soil for sheep to eat any grazing animal will have more parasites then a dog has 

neospora for a dog to have it it has come from the cow in the first place lol the dog gets it from the cow  afterbirth discharge etc then when the dog shits the cows graze the get it back 

so the moral of the story is if the farmers cleaned up made sure no afterbirth all the stuff is cleaned properly poor dog owners that can loose pups to neospora wouldn’t be taking the blame for farmers getting hit for a few hundred quid in the pocket lol

• Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get these clowns that bag it into a little bag.... Then bung it in a Bush/tree in the car park or a  pullin??? Looks like a ? decorated in dogshit..... Dirty cnuts

Some folk on here are f***ing clueless. 

Cracks me up anyone with a lurcher becomes a illegal hare courser when these signs go up??makes me laugh it’s usually ramblers with the biggest voice on the matter there the same people who move from

Posted Images