21 hours ago, poxon said:

Dog poo can pass on disease an parasites to grazing animals like sheep/cows that ends up in the food chain I’m no do Gooder though I wouldn’t say they are clueless tbh they’ve obviously done there home work on the matter cattle an sheep have Hurd vaccination as a prevention but if said dog owners let there dogs crap all over the place it’s pointless any farms having a vaccine program as a prevention of disease an parasites there’s not a lot of cash in it for grazing meat animal production farmers there not all rich farmers some run skint most of the year with just enough in the bank to see to there animals tbh it could end some small scale farms if there meat animals We’re full of worms parasites diseased it could dissolve contracts 

I recon your dogs more likely to get worms form there shit then them get it from dog shit any grazing animal going to be full a parasites well before any dog shite 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get these clowns that bag it into a little bag.... Then bung it in a Bush/tree in the car park or a  pullin??? Looks like a ? decorated in dogshit..... Dirty cnuts

Some folk on here are f***ing clueless. 

Cracks me up anyone with a lurcher becomes a illegal hare courser when these signs go up??makes me laugh it’s usually ramblers with the biggest voice on the matter there the same people who move from

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I recon your dogs more likely to get worms form there shit then them get it from dog shit any grazing animal going to be full a parasites well before any dog shite 

Who knows if there full of parasites but vaccine as Prevention is key each way you look at it on both sides of the argument a lot of people with dogs don’t worm enough but farmers are just pissing money up the wall if there happy to let everyone with a dog shit all over there grazing pasture 

Right just to clear it up - dog faeces can transfer both neospora (a type of gastro intestinal parasite) and toxaemic abortion to cattle and sheep. Not always obviously, but it can and does. Both cause abortion of lambs / calves and the first one also causes carcass condemnation at the slaughterhouse (ie I get it all the way to slaughter, and it gets binned and I don’t get paid). So that’s why farmers don’t like folk letting dogs shit all over the field.

Regular worming can help with a lot of that. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, two crows said:

they had some coursing is illegal ones in the Norfolk police tent at the sandringham country fair, but remarkably no fox hunting is illegal ones.

I got a load of the cozzers at gallelio stand at suffolk show , had one for my kennel and the other twenty or so went right in the f***ing skip at the gate . 

Cheeky c**ts 

spending tatie on signs when there’s far worse crimes than chasing them big rabbits 

• Like 3