• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get these clowns that bag it into a little bag.... Then bung it in a Bush/tree in the car park or a  pullin??? Looks like a ? decorated in dogshit..... Dirty cnuts

Some folk on here are f***ing clueless. 

Cracks me up anyone with a lurcher becomes a illegal hare courser when these signs go up??makes me laugh it’s usually ramblers with the biggest voice on the matter there the same people who move from

Posted Images

Think they just put them up any signs of lamping, think it will probably just be local farmer sticking them up more than anyone else. I knew a spot not too far lads used to run bigger stuff but not the hares and they went up round there, suppose it’s just a little scare tactic

not seen any but it just encourages the do gooders. rabbits have declined here but hare numbers are good. little dog puts them up she can't catch them anyway, but your forever looking over your shoulder for a do gooder ringing plod. 

2 hours ago, Igz said:

Think they just put them up any signs of lamping, think it will probably just be local farmer sticking them up more than anyone else. I knew a spot not too far lads used to run bigger stuff but not the hares and they went up round there, suppose it’s just a little scare tactic

It's a funny one, the farmers are long gone, and the house builders have got the land, bit late for putting signs like this up

20 minutes ago, BobDown said:

Don’t get any like that by ours just the odd news paper report when some one comes on top so joe public thinks any one we a running dog is in organise crime gang ?

Cracks me up anyone with a lurcher becomes a illegal hare courser when these signs go up??makes me laugh it’s usually ramblers with the biggest voice on the matter there the same people who move from a town to village/country side  locations an moan like f**k about everything rural from cockerels crowing In the distance to mud on the road 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, poxon said:

Cracks me up anyone with a lurcher becomes a illegal hare courser when these signs go up??makes me laugh it’s usually ramblers with the biggest voice on the matter there the same people who move from a town to village/country side  locations an moan like f**k about everything rural from cockerels crowing In the distance to mud on the road 

There is some hand painted signs been put up as well about dog shit and taking litter home, must be one of the stiffs from the village with too much time on their hands lol

1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

There is some hand painted signs been put up as well about dog shit and taking litter home, must be one of the stiffs from the village with too much time on their hands lol

Oh yeah we got loads of them signs by us pretty much on every gate way somebody’s gone mad old people with there little pet dog are the worst for leaving there shit I’ve seen it a million time they get funny as f**k with ya when you point out to them