Beddlington x patterdale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a patterdale is lacking that much to make ye think  adding Bedlington is gonna make em better terriers then you've a fcukin screw loose or your related to morton. 

A dog is a dog... If it does the job, then it don't matter whats in em? There's been all sorts added to all the working terrier strains over the yrs....to improve  Colour, coat, conformation and

Think that is a very true comment blackmag, iv said over and over again lads want different things from there terriers ones mans cull will be one mans pot of gold. Different land different type of ear

Posted Images

1 minute ago, morton said:

Ive nothing but respect for the little I know of him,he owns one of the finest fox hunting lurchers ive had the pleasure to witness and hunts proper land.He seems to have a very good reputation,thats why I find it incredulous that he would disrespect and lie about the dig?.

He hasn’t disrespected anything just told it how it is 

6 minutes ago, morton said:

Ive nothing but respect for the little I know of him,he owns one of the finest fox hunting lurchers ive had the pleasure to witness and hunts proper land.He seems to have a very good reputation,thats why I find it incredulous that he would disrespect and lie about the dig?.

Your getting very upset about 1 failure nearly every dog I’ve owned has failed at some point but them failures where never lied about and no excuses made it’s just 1 of them things 

18 hours ago, justdigit said:

So all the times I’ve been told about the beddys doing well if I wasn’t present but T told me they did well does that mean that’s bull shit. He’s just an honest straight forward bloke that tells it how it is. The man has seen my dogs do well and also seen some of them  do bad he’ll only ever tell it how it is. We’re falling out over a puppy earth now now 2 holes to it easy digging and not very rangy 

Edited by morton
Went toxic
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, morton said:

Lets get this straight so all the Beddy knockers can take their cocks out of their hand,neither of us were present yet we both have a different take on the subject,my lad told me what happened and he does not lie about such things,if the dog fecked up id have stated as much,thats my second hand info,you took your info from a lad that is well respected in decent hunting circles and I fully acknowledge that,for him to state the dog failed and have a different take on the day makes little sense and will be sorted tomorrow,if that is a falling out between him and cain ive no control over.You have been over zealous on second hand info,ive been over zealous for a different reason.Again the folk that know my lad and his dogs can make their own minds up about this and anybody else is irrelevant,the dog has no need to prove itself,or the owner.

I spoke to Cain about it not long after he seems to have changed his opinion on it since if he wants to fall out with someone over it I’m not hard to find. I’ve said a couple of times they’re decent fox dogs I’ve also been honest about what they both told me happened that day. It’s not my fault you’ve got your knickers in a twist about. I’ve not much else to say on the matter a think it’s all a bit sad to be honest 

26 minutes ago, morton said:

You will see ive edited most of my input on this thread,because my lad as been implicated in something he,d never be connected with.The implication is false.

Morton I’ve said it numerous times what I have seen of yours and your sons dogs they’re decent fox dogs. I’ve agreed with what you say about them being good for what you use them for. I disagreed with you saying they are as much terrier as any other. You said it was getting sorted this morning I’ve said it and nobody has contacted me about it the people that have been spoken to probably couldn’t care less about the fell x beddys and what me or you have to say about them. I’ve always got on with your son I’ve been out with him in good company and class him as good company. If things are getting sorted like you stated he knows where to get my number an we can take it from there. I’ve no need to fall out with him and I’m sure I’ll enjoy his company again just the same as I’m fairly sure he won’t want to fall out with me over his dad spouting shit on the internet. I’m sure I’ll have the the pleasure of operating a shovel on my way to a fell beddy cross again one day. You spoke to me at the rescue you mentioned and you seem a complete different man in person compared to on here. If you ever got a dog stuck don’t hesitate to ask I’ll happily come and give you a hand after all it’s not the dogs fault 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, justdigit said:

Morton I’ve said it numerous times what I have seen of yours and your sons dogs they’re decent fox dogs. I’ve agreed with what you say about them being good for what you use them for. I disagreed with you saying they are as much terrier as any other. You said it was getting sorted this morning I’ve said it and nobody has contacted me about it the people that have been spoken to probably couldn’t care less about the fell x beddys and what me or you have to say about them. I’ve always got on with your son I’ve been out with him in good company and class him as good company. If things are getting sorted like you stated he knows where to get my number an we can take it from there. I’ve no need to fall out with him and I’m sure I’ll enjoy his company again just the same as I’m fairly sure he won’t want to fall out with me over his dad spouting shit on the internet. I’m sure I’ll have the the pleasure of operating a shovel on my way to a fell beddy cross again one day. You spoke to me at the rescue you mentioned and you seem a complete different man in person compared to on here. If you ever got a dog stuck don’t hesitate to ask I’ll happily come and give you a hand after all it’s not the dogs fault 

When I said it was to be sorted you were not part of that.Its a shame my lad as been dragged into something he loathes being part of and ill hold my hand up to that.He read the shite on here and went ape shit,he,s read the riot act.Im not concerned about your account of the dog but as I mentioned in a private pm I had concerns about a certain sentence.Id not want anybody unless they had you sort of commitment on any rescue.

• Like 1