Beddlington x patterdale

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 19:38, foxdropper said:

Waiting to be picked up so I’ll try again ,The reason you have SMALL gene pool is that your weren’t free enough with your offerings when you were young keen and the work was still there .Getting one pup back after years of owning a so called working line says it all .Yiu should be inundated with offers every year that you could place or keep .Every single successful terrier man with a type ,line ,strain of workers has a network of those entrusted with the same .A Network that keeps the blood going ,the workers working and lads keen .

Edited by morton
Went toxic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a patterdale is lacking that much to make ye think  adding Bedlington is gonna make em better terriers then you've a fcukin screw loose or your related to morton. 

A dog is a dog... If it does the job, then it don't matter whats in em? There's been all sorts added to all the working terrier strains over the yrs....to improve  Colour, coat, conformation and

Think that is a very true comment blackmag, iv said over and over again lads want different things from there terriers ones mans cull will be one mans pot of gold. Different land different type of ear

Posted Images

As far as I'm concerned the Black terrier would never have become what it is today without the Bedlington Terrier ????I'm getting rid a me black dogs because there not a kc reg terrier and I can't go back umteen years of it's breeding, because that's what really matters,  to hell with it's "working ability" once I can go back 100 + years of it's breeding that's what matter in the field . Bla bla bla....

• Haha 1
On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 20:55, howdeeposxxt said:

As far as I'm concerned the Black terrier would never have become what it is today without the Bedlington Terrier ????I'm getting rid a me black dogs because there not a kc reg terrier and I can't go back umteen years of it's breeding, because that's what really matters,  to hell with it's "working ability" once I can go back 100 + years of it's breeding that's what matter in the field . Bla bla bla....

Edited by morton
Went toxic
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, coco said:

Your black terrier is a dog so can you break down what type of dogs as gone into your terriers please don’t give me stupid names like rock/Tyson/mick etc breed types if you don’t know obvious you know jack shit

Your a bit of a nut job aren't you coco. Lol. Something I've noticed you have to be to be a Bedlington fancier. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, morton said:

another fecking halfwit that as managed to get hold of a terrier with the same IQ.

That wasn't directed at you, but while your up for it the reason why I'm a halfwit is because while you where getting educated, I was out digging 

• Haha 1
On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 21:02, howdeeposxxt said:

That wasn't directed at you, but while your up for it the reason why I'm a halfwit is because while you where getting educated, I was out digging 

Edited by morton
Went toxic
  • Like 1
On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 21:02, dogmandont said:

Your a bit of a nut job aren't you coco. Lol. Something I've noticed you have to be to be a Bedlington fancier. 

Edited by morton
Went toxic
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, morton said:

I spent the time I should have been at school often with a ferret and a terrier,i learnt my education after I left school.the main reason I liked Border/lakeys,russels and eventually Beddys was the fact they did the graft and flushed before I got the shovel out.Ive done my share at the shovel and have dug to Bedlingtons more than I have dug to any other terrier.I thought it was posted at me mucker,apologies.

Apologie accepted I hope I spelt the right ?

1 minute ago, morton said:

I left school with a basic education,it amuses me when folk on here think I'm a college educated snob.Im an highly intelligent education failure.

I'd come across alot more intelligent ya know if I stopped typing with me middle leg?

1 minute ago, morton said:

He asks relevant questions and fails to get answers?,proper nut job then?,answer some of his posts then,bollocks to that you would have to own your own opinion.

He asked what was in the man's black terriers, here why don't we go one further whats in the makeup of the Bedlington are any other terrier for that matter. There's lads have purer breed black dogs and had them for longer than you have had your make believe beddys that have fell and fcuk knows what else added. 

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 21:19, dogmandont said:

He asked what was in the man's black terriers, here why don't we go one further whats in the makeup of the Bedlington are any other terrier for that matter. There's lads have purer breed black dogs and had them for longer than you have had your make believe beddys that have fell and fcuk knows what else added. 

Edited by morton
Went toxic