Blacks all the time.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

22 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

I used to watch this

Did you watch children of the dog star ?

I had watched it religiously as a kid and many years ago found a box set online . A great show although it was no Ulysses 31. 

My wife looked at me in absolute horror when I suggested the name for our boy 

gutted 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 26/04/2020 at 07:58, maxhardcore said:

King Youv been well and truly indoctrinated into the Klu Klux Life and you will wholeheartedly be accepted to preach moan and bitch about everything not going right in GB whilst leaning away from the real problem of White Trash .

This platform is getting smaller by the month ' it's no longer anything like a Hunting ' Country Pursuits site .

Like I say yous are changing nothing and never will.

Colour has been part of Britain's fabric for at least 1600 years.

Look at people not the colour of them ya Numptys ?

How can you compare then to now don't think they came in hundreds of thousands and up until the beginning of the last century and the welfare state if you didn't work you didn't eat

• Like 2