Blacks all the time.

17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I just find this hole white race dying out thing a bit far fetched. ..surly that would take thousands of years.....and most likely we end up neither black or white...

It’s not far fetched in as much as it’s happening mate, what we don’t know is when !.......because obviously that’s a “date” no government want to delve into or make public.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

The survival of humanity is what's important not your nonsense ???

“I’d like to buy the world a coke and keep it company........”

• Haha 3

I reckon if i got divorced,id go down the internet china queen route,at my age finding a english chick like going to a bootfair,all thats left is a load of shit no one wants.of course it would be on a trail basis,could return and choose another.?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s not far fetched in as much as it’s happening mate, what we don’t know is when !.......because obviously that’s a “date” no government want to delve into or make public.

30 - 50 years  id say. Once they have a majority it'll be their rules.  I think all this has been done to make people come begging (eventually) for a Chinese style surveillance / police state.  

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Very true tomo and to be fair a black man and white woman or vice versa would be no different to putting 2 different colour greyhounds (or whatever breed you like together) 

I mean...the kid might be better at sports ??

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I already told ya us northern Irish hate every body equally so we don’t make a difference, if your not white straight Protestant that wears Union Jack boxers your on the hit list ??

Y'all don't count ???