who is buying stolen terriers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all comes down to $$$$$ . some people are more interested in making money from dogs than acutaly working them . this selling of dogs (dog dealers,breeders) creates a market $$$$ . the more $$$$ these people sell thier dogs for, the more valuable dogs become . unfortunately while we have dog dealers we will have thieves . :hmm: tis just my humble opinion

I dont understand ppl stealing dogs to sell!

you can get a good patterdale from working stock for around £150 surely a stollen dog would be worth less than this, so why would anyone bother?

Think if a stranger tried to pick my patt up and I wasn't there the little fecker would take is hand off! surely the risk alone aint worth 100squid!

If you think about it tho stealth if they hit a kennel with 6 dogs thats £600 for 10mins thieving,and they do another the same day,thats £1200...dont forget these c***s would sell their own granny for a tenner...nothing is safe

If you think about it tho stealth if they hit a kennel with 6 dogs thats £600 for 10mins thieving,and they do another the same day,thats £1200...dont forget these c***s would sell their own granny for a tenner...nothing is safe

Yeah thats a fair point!

I was thinking a little close to home as my dog is a pet, these tw@ts are effecting peoples buisnesses too!

I dont understand ppl stealing dogs to sell!

you can get a good patterdale from working stock for around £150 surely a stollen dog would be worth less than this, so why would anyone bother?

Think if a stranger tried to pick my patt up and I wasn't there the little fecker would take is hand off! surely the risk alone aint worth 100squid!

no, you can buy a Springer, Lab, cocker pup or whatever for £300-£400, but a fully trained working dog in these breeds, can be worth anything up to £1000 no problem.

Lots of people, havent got the time or experience to train a pup, so they look to buy part trained or fully trained dogs, and are prepared to pay a lot for one too.

Edited by Andrea

a knacker robbed my terrier and i knew who he was coz he kikd the s.it outta me befoore. caught him with the dog and boy did i get him back. the trav didnt know what hit him. no disrespect to the travellers but some are scum bags. thankfully sylvie is back with me. nothing like anger to get back whats yours :hunter::hunter: :aggressive: :aggressive:

it all comes down to $$$$$ . some people are more interested in making money from dogs than acutaly working them . this selling of dogs (dog dealers,breeders) creates a market $$$$ . the more $$$$ these people sell thier dogs for, the more valuable dogs become . unfortunately while we have dog dealers we will have thieves . :hmm: tis just my humble opinion

You hit the nail on its head. If people stop using working terriers as a way to make money, dogs would not be taken. If theres no market or money in it ,they would move back to church roofs for the lead, w~nkers.

your right mate. just got photo of Micks stolen patterdale. EVERYONE ask around, these dogs are in someones kennel, they could be next door. someone knows who stole these dogs. A.Nixon's dogs were stolen in the same area. Someone is keeping quite, for these scum, lets work together and sort this problem out.