1 hour ago, TOMO said:

What's he putting over her Trev??

He lined her five weeks ago Tomo, the dog is beddy whippet greyhound x collie whippet greyhound so the pups will be 6/8 whippet greyhound 1/8 beddy and a 1/8 collie. The dog stands at 22” and from what I’ve seen of him on vids he looks a good little dog mate. 

5C274408-B52C-41E6-9154-38EED230D7A4.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems your starting 2 get the jist of things now trev keep at it your get there

Better not be, smash his head in with my zimmer

7 hrs n some left on this offer kev my son, don't you think fer 1 minute  my octogenarianism has slowed me down in any way shape or form, still got my own hair n teeth, in fact my teeth are in soak as

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

He lined her five weeks ago Tomo, the dog is beddy whippet greyhound x collie whippet greyhound so the pups will be 6/8 whippet greyhound 1/8 beddy and a 1/8 collie. The dog stands at 22” and from what I’ve seen of him on vids he looks a good little dog mate. 

Be handy bunny basher them

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Perfect rabbit dogs. Right up my street they are. You going to have one? 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Perfect rabbit dogs. Right up my street they are. You going to have one? 

If she's taken there's one for me and one for my mate coming up but tbh I should have one because no money could buy the mother to them when she was up and running but I am happy with this young little bitch and I just like to own the one running dog these days for the rabbit job which I think that's all you should need for a few trips a week but you never know what's around the corner for a running dog I know so may be mate 

• Like 1

Im sorry Trev my old mate, but that breeding will produce nowt but crap, now look you are going to be left with a load of shite, so here is my one off offer to you, you bung me say, £100, and I will take a pup off your hands,  eh cant be fairer than that, this offer is open till midnight tonight specially for you lol?

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Trev70 said:

If she's taken there's one for me and one for my mate coming up but tbh I should have one because no money could buy the mother to them when she was up and running but I am happy with this young little bitch and I just like to own the one running dog these days for the rabbit job which I think that's all you should need for a few trips a week but you never know what's around the corner for a running dog I know so may be mate 

Absolutely agree about never knowing what’s round the corner, I like to ideally own a couple of dogs at different stages. My old veteran is around 8/9 and he still useful but obviously lacks the pace of youth and got a 2 year old whippet that is really coming on into a top rabbit dog but handy to still have the veteran for if the whippet is out of action. I won’t get another until the whippet is past his prime as like you say one is really enough but sometimes a dog comes up and you just have to have it! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Im sorry Trev my old mate, but that breeding will produce nowt but crap, now look you are going to be left with a load of shite, so here is my one off offer to you, you bung me say, £100, and I will take a pup off your hands,  eh cant be fairer than that, this offer is open till midnight tonight specially for you lol?

7 hrs n some left on this offer kev my son, don't you think fer 1 minute  my octogenarianism has slowed me down in any way shape or form, still got my own hair n teeth, in fact my teeth are in soak as I type, 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

7 hrs n some left on this offer kev my son, don't you think fer 1 minute  my octogenarianism has slowed me down in any way shape or form, still got my own hair n teeth, in fact my teeth are in soak as I type, 

Well done mate

• Like 1
14 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Gutted, too slow I missed out there Keith.

19 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Absolutely agree about never knowing what’s round the corner, I like to ideally own a couple of dogs at different stages. My old veteran is around 8/9 and he still useful but obviously lacks the pace of youth and got a 2 year old whippet that is really coming on into a top rabbit dog but handy to still have the veteran for if the whippet is out of action. I won’t get another until the whippet is past his prime as like you say one is really enough but sometimes a dog comes up and you just have to have it! 

That's it Bob it's just too early with all ready owning a young bitch but like you say you just have to get them when a good'un comes up.