• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems your starting 2 get the jist of things now trev keep at it your get there

Better not be, smash his head in with my zimmer

7 hrs n some left on this offer kev my son, don't you think fer 1 minute  my octogenarianism has slowed me down in any way shape or form, still got my own hair n teeth, in fact my teeth are in soak as

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Just put some clips together from the last few months of the season with Jess, from the day after buying her to her last couple of catches. It will push half hour on if your bored ?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebHRoplz3ag

she is making a nice steady bitch ?. how does she compare work wise with the young bitch you lost that was bred the same way? she was looking a good un. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, fred90 said:

she is making a nice steady bitch ?. how does she compare work wise with the young bitch you lost that was bred the same way? she was looking a good un. 

Work wise Fred not much in them but to live with I like this one more, she listens more and less head strong mate.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Rich07 said:

Really like your videos mate, good watch.

How does Jess compare with the brindle Grew, you still got him/her?  I like watching the brindle dog, always looks on it

Cheers mate no she’s not as good as the grew was at the min but early days, she had to be retired early mate so she got gifted to a lad that wanted to breed out of her with his dog 

19 minutes ago, neil b said:

She’s making a very useful bitch trev, do you not bother with the whippets now? 

She’s doing ok Neil cheers, no I gave up looking for one that was as good as my old blue and white whippet mate

9 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

fekin useless Trev my son, ive seen more life in my church yard, get that dog over to me, and I will give it real work.  Well done matey, you've got a goodun there pleased for you

Cheers mate ?

1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Cheers mate no she’s not as good as the grew was at the min but early days, she had to be retired early mate so she got gifted to a lad that wanted to breed out of her with his dog 

Shame but with a bit of luck you'll get a useful pup back eh

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Well done Trev, good to see your videos and nice to see there are a good few bunnies around in some parts of the country still ??  

Cheers Bob, their coming back well local to me so Jess as not run many dales rabbits. 

• Like 1
On 23/04/2020 at 17:29, Trev70 said:

What's he putting over her Trev??