How to rent a hunting field 2020/2021

Hi all,

I hope you are doing well. This will be my second topic well...the first one after my presentation. I would like to know how i can rent o be part of a hunting club to be able to hunt in the UK. I normally hunt in Spain with my Dad but i live in the Uk now so I would like to see how i can do it. If anyone has any doubt about how to hunt in Spain, feel free to ask. 

Regards

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheSpanish-hunter said:

Hi all,

I hope you are doing well. This will be my second topic well...the first one after my presentation. I would like to know how i can rent o be part of a hunting club to be able to hunt in the UK. I normally hunt in Spain with my Dad but i live in the Uk now so I would like to see how i can do it. If anyone has any doubt about how to hunt in Spain, feel free to ask. 

Regards

Where abouts in Spain where you ? ..

7 hours ago, delswal said:

When in Spain did you ever happen to hunt along side an English midget wearing lycra and roller blades? He may well of had a dumb lurcher with him that stood about 3" taller than him. 

I think the lurcher is the brains of the outfit actually.

9 hours ago, Tyla said:

Your best bet would be find someone local doing the kind of hunting you want to try. Beating in pheasant shoots is a good place to start. Assuming things ever go back to normal

That's my problem i don't know anyone. To be honest im more interested in seeing how is the hunt in the Uk because i cannot go to Spain until September when the deer season it's open

3 hours ago, sussex said:

Where abouts in Spain where you ? ..

I usually hunt with my Dad in Madrid and near to Sevilla. The problem is if i want to hunt i have to take a plane and normally it's not a problem but now... that's why i would like to find how to pay per season to be able to hunt. In Spain you pay per season with your mates and you have the right to hunt.

34 minutes ago, TheSpanish-hunter said:

I ve used crossbows and guns.

You won't be able to hunt in the UK with a crossbow  - that's been illegal for a long time.

You may be able to pay to join a shotgun syndicate. 

Most of us speak to land owners to get permission to shoot on their land - it doesn't usually cost anything and, works on trust. It can take a while to get somewhere to hunt

.......... they allow us to shoot and we control their pests - fox, rabbit, squirrel, pigeon, corvids, deer.

If none of the above advice works, buy a bull cross  a pair of Nike Air Max, a decent lamp and away you go, once it's dark you don't need permission just make sure the farmer is in bed, good luck.