What was the last book you read?

I'm not really one for football type books but this is supposedly true, about a copper undercover with Millwall hooligans. 

Really enjoyed the book but the ending just sort of fizzles out 

915VZOn5oNL.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a very interesting subject and rewarding too if you are into that sort of thing mate. You build nature up not rip it too bits like modern factory farming. You restore the soil, you rest

Conn igguldenn series about Genghis Kahn is quality.  Think first book is wolf of the plains there's 4 or 5 books in the series.  He has a series on Julius ceaser aswell that's good but not quite

A very good read especially as they came from just up the road from me and some of the estates and places mentioned in it I’m still walking today, well worth a read and for anyone in Gloucestershire t

Posted Images

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

The Autobiography of Daniel Mannix: My Life with All Creatures Great and Small eBook: Mannix, Daniel P: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Just started reading this remember the author's book as a youngun in Rotherham library that partly got me interested in hunting.

• 2 weeks later...