On my second pieps box myself, first one got broke when I threw it over a hedge to a mate standing on a road only thing was he was about 10 foot away from I thought he was. Lol. Thank fcuk the terrier moved as we didn't fancy digging on a busy b road. 

Always found the pieps spot on and can be bought second hand on ebay, payed 70 quid for my last one out of Italy and it was like brand new. 

• Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m in the same boat and it seems more and more people are complaining about buttons and battery issues with the b&f redbox, that’s pushed me to buy a pieps along with a b&f collar, but didn’t

Barryvox is they only box

On my second pieps box myself, first one got broke when I threw it over a hedge to a mate standing on a road only thing was he was about 10 foot away from I thought he was. Lol. Thank fcuk the terrier

Posted Images

11 hours ago, sionnach99 said:

How do you find this box mate, Is the screen alll glass how strong is it?

ive got no probs with this box...seems to be strong enough for me take a reading wer dog is an sit at side of the dig...job done

On 04/05/2020 at 17:55, Daniel cain said:

It's just what I'm used too, boys got the brick , had a few issues with them, pieps always been faultless... I find the new b an f rechargeable collars not so good, I've had 2 stop working not hold a charge within in first 6 months. Any one use a different collar??? 

Was using the Ortovox collars for a while.....sold them along with Ortovox box (had two Ortovox boxes) still got one. I used to wrap the collar in tape as they held the transmitter in velcro and I was always feared it would give if snagged or got chewed.. they were as accurate as any of the bellmans and still in good working order when I parted with them.  Certainly had a longer working life than the rechargeable bellmans, which is what I have at the moment. The bellman collars work with my Remaining Ortovox box and my mammut pulse but as you know yourself they dont last long.

• Like 2

I could be wrong but didn’t strong stuff make the collar with the pouch for them? Funny that was mentioned because I was thinking about possibly giving another type of collar ago when my bellman packed in end of last season 

• Like 1
On 05/05/2020 at 09:23, dogmandont said:

On my second pieps box myself, first one got broke when I threw it over a hedge to a mate standing on a road only thing was he was about 10 foot away from I thought he was. Lol. Thank fcuk the terrier moved as we didn't fancy digging on a busy b road. 

Always found the pieps spot on and can be bought second hand on ebay, payed 70 quid for my last one out of Italy and it was like brand new. 

I did something similar with mine. I brought it to the local PC/telephone repair shop and he fixed it for €40. 

Might be worth a shot?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

I did something similar with mine. I brought it to the local PC/telephone repair shop and he fixed it for €40. 

Might be worth a shot?

I give it to a mate and he was going to see if he could get it fixed but don't think he ever got round to it. 

On 09/05/2020 at 19:58, Dunkanon said:

Was using the Ortovox collars for a while.....sold them along with Ortovox box (had two Ortovox boxes) still got one. I used to wrap the collar in tape as they held the transmitter in velcro and I was always feared it would give if snagged or got chewed.. they were as accurate as any of the bellmans and still in good working order when I parted with them.  Certainly had a longer working life than the rechargeable bellmans, which is what I have at the moment. The bellman collars work with my Remaining Ortovox box and my mammut pulse but as you know yourself they dont last long.

They must be impossible to get nowadays