Hi all! Not a new member just can’t log into my old account!

looking to get a locator, pretty set on the red bellman but wondered if there was anything better before I commit! Used the search but it’s not been discussed recently.

thanks 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m in the same boat and it seems more and more people are complaining about buttons and battery issues with the b&f redbox, that’s pushed me to buy a pieps along with a b&f collar, but didn’t

Barryvox is they only box

On my second pieps box myself, first one got broke when I threw it over a hedge to a mate standing on a road only thing was he was about 10 foot away from I thought he was. Lol. Thank fcuk the terrier

Posted Images

I’m in the same boat and it seems more and more people are complaining about buttons and battery issues with the b&f redbox, that’s pushed me to buy a pieps along with a b&f collar, but didn’t buy the pieps from b&f as they want £370 for a collar/locator/charger setup, can buy a collar for £100, £20 for the charger and £170 for the pieps from a avalanche transceiver website so £290 all together 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm on my 3rd pieps box... Wouldn't entertain the red brick... You tried the mammut receivers? 

How come DC? I got my red box taken when my van was stolen, I thought it was a lot better than the pieps I have at The moment? 

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Left one on the roof of the truck and drove off?one got stood on, f****d the screen lol, now on the 3rd?

Think he meant .... why do you prefer the pieps rather than the brick DC.

• Like 1

It's just what I'm used too, boys got the brick , had a few issues with them, pieps always been faultless... I find the new b an f rechargeable collars not so good, I've had 2 stop working not hold a charge within in first 6 months. Any one use a different collar??? 

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Left one on the roof of the truck and drove off?one got stood on, f****d the screen lol, now on the 3rd?

I did the exact same thing with a box, only I put the collar on with it ?

Drove back to find them on a main road in thousands of pieces 

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

It's just what I'm used too, boys got the brick , had a few issues with them, pieps always been faultless... I find the new b an f rechargeable collars not so good, I've had 2 stop working not hold a charge within in first 6 months. Any one use a different collar??? 

I've got mine must be 5 or 6 years no problems