Something in the sky tonight

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just saw on the news that at 10pm tonight there is some kind of space convoy occurring that’s visible from earth, thought I’d give it a heads up as I know there are a few star gazers about ?

My misses shouted out three times there it is as another flock of sea gulls flew over, they fly all night by me due to light pollution and almost glow, have lived her for 35 years and when I told her

Don’t be sorry mate as I don’t have a link,  my daughter told me, she’s a bit of a space geek and living on a boat she has very little light pollution, I expect someone will pop a link up in a bit ??

Couldnt work out what the f**k i was supposed to be looking for it put me in mind of Delboy and Uncle Albert looking up trying to follow the stars in Fools and Horses !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Couldnt work out what the f**k i was supposed to be looking for it put me in mind of Delboy and Uncle Albert looking up trying to follow the stars in Fools and Horses !

Brilliant episode that lol.