8 hours ago, mushroom said:

@spsurfer you're in Spain, that blade has a German print on it. I understood you made the whole thing (forgive me if I'm wrong, it is nearly 3am).

Responde en castellano si quieres ;)

Hello, yes, I am German living in Spain, as I still feel home in Hamburg and LOVE the northern woods, countryside and living, I mark my blades with Fetting - Hamburg 

Regards 

Nicolas 

• Like 1

Look at the quality of the props. Ffs montblanc cuff links, leather bound volume, wristwatch to die for and a fountain pen to sign off your cheques. Now then Spurfer are you being totally honest you left all your tools in Germany??? What a lovely thing. You do make things and make them look the best. Regards. Stay safe. Jok.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, jok said:

Look at the quality of the props. Ffs montblanc cuff links, leather bound volume, wristwatch to die for and a fountain pen to sign off your cheques. Now then Spurfer are you being totally honest you left all your tools in Germany??? What a lovely thing. You do make things and make them look the best. Regards. Stay safe. Jok.

Thanks, I went to Spain a 20 years ago but still feel home in Hamburg. Not that Andalucía isn't nice (it's wonderful) but there is nothing as a deep green forest and the smell of wet leaves.

My workshop is actually my father's in law workshop and they live a 30km away, so no way to get there in the actual lock down situation.

Anyway, I try to do as much as I can at home, everything that makes dirt (my wife would kill me cutting with an angle grinder in the kitchen) in the workshop.

Hopefully I can get back in a few weeks.

Regards

Nicolas

• Thanks 1
On 14/05/2020 at 22:04, spsurfer said:

Thanks, I went to Spain a 20 years ago but still feel home in Hamburg. Not that Andalucía isn't nice (it's wonderful) but there is nothing as a deep green forest and the smell of wet leaves.

My workshop is actually my father's in law workshop and they live a 30km away, so no way to get there in the actual lock down situation.

Anyway, I try to do as much as I can at home, everything that makes dirt (my wife would kill me cutting with an angle grinder in the kitchen) in the workshop.

Hopefully I can get back in a few weeks.

Regards

Nicolas

You guys are in stage 2 down there now, aren't you?

The knife, craftmanship and props are all top class. wouldn't mind those cufflinks ??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You guys are in stage 2 down there now, aren't you?

The knife, craftmanship and props are all top class. wouldn't mind those cufflinks ??)

Yes, stage 2 as everybody calls it, srage 1 as Spanish government calls it (they started at stage 0?

Allthough we still have nearly the same number of deaths a day as when the government call out the state of emergency.. People have a short time memory.

But a lot of stupid restrictions, you can meet up to 10 friends at home or in a pub but you can't enjoy a walk in the countryside with your family...

Well, one day hopefully we will return to normal...

38 minutes ago, spsurfer said:

Yes, stage 2 as everybody calls it, srage 1 as Spanish government calls it (they started at stage 0?

Allthough we still have nearly the same number of deaths a day as when the government call out the state of emergency.. People have a short time memory.

But a lot of stupid restrictions, you can meet up to 10 friends at home or in a pub but you can't enjoy a walk in the countryside with your family...

Well, one day hopefully we will return to normal...

Mate tell me about it, I'm in Barcelona ?‍♂️ Can't go out together, except between the windows 8-11am and 8-11pm and only if you live together. Supposedly they're opening the beaches today but you can't swim ?‍♂️ Soon we'll be able to meet in groups but masacrillas are obligatory, even though if you go down to Barceloneta every evening you'll see hundreds of people all training together without them. Granted most are observing the distancing laws but logic has gone right out of the window in my opinion in regards to the phasing. 

• Sad 1