Books wanted

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A rare issue of the cmw open on offers 

I've got loads of books and couldn't bring myself to ever sell them. 

i got the 3 for x mass 2 years ago,and i was very disappointed in them..never realised it was a questions and answer format...ive gone off buying books now unless highly recommended,but Phil Lloyds bo

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Passion for coursing books are ok, a few exaggerations but not a bad read. That match dog one is pure shit don’t waste your money on it brand new

i got the 3 for x mass 2 years ago,and i was very disappointed in them..never realised it was a questions and answer format...ive gone off buying books now unless highly recommended,but Phil Lloyds books are a must for a good ole enjoyable delve into the mindset of a driven hunter/seeker of game 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

i got the 3 for x mass 2 years ago,and i was very disappointed in them..never realised it was a questions and answer format...ive gone off buying books now unless highly recommended,but Phil Lloyds books are a must for a good ole enjoyable delve into the mindset of a driven hunter/seeker of game 

Not read any of his books are the just rabbiting or other things as well? I liked running dog addiction & scooby.

Without a doubt the best one for me is dogs & deer, good book and the pictures are top class. 

3 hours ago, BobDown said:

Where could I by them pal 

Melbourne books is one, £20 something, in the back of the field sport mags.

Darcy, Lloyd, Didriksen, Doherty, daft bidding for them on eBay

25 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Melbourne books is one, £20 something, in the back of the field sport mags.

Darcy, Lloyd, Didriksen, Doherty, daft bidding for them on eBay

Think am sorted now thanks any way pal

2 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Not read any of his books are the just rabbiting or other things as well? I liked running dog addiction & scooby.

Without a doubt the best one for me is dogs & deer, good book and the pictures are top class. 

a bit of everything ,but the journey to where he ended up is very evoking and i found a nice read....,ive not had of dogs and deer,i heard its a brilliant book,i will get a copy some day

To much to list  . Keep getting offers but I ll let the auction run . Just do a search for The Middleton Strain Of Working Terrier and there’s about 30 more in other items for sale . It’s the one that’s starts at a fiver 

Edited by jake824
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jake824 said:

To much to list  . Keep getting offers but I ll let the auction run . Just do a search for The Middleton Strain Of Working Terrier and there’s about 30 more in other items for sale . It’s the one that’s starts at a fiver 

Peddling b*****d 

On 11/05/2020 at 08:27, Greb147 said:

Has anybody got The Complete Gamedog by any chance? 

I used to have it.I gave it to a kid who wanted to learn.California jack books are good info for antibiotics and general care.I think the one I had was called indespencible tips.