I saw one swallow a wood pigeon squab like that, it fell out the tree out front of my house and the gulls were on it I ran in called my misses out for a look ran back out and it was just a lump in the throat seen them gang up and kill the feral in town as well proper nasty b*****ds and taste like shit ✌️

46 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I can mind mines done it then spewed it up in the boot on the way home. Worst thing I've ever smelled in my life

Freshly regurgitated busted shitbag would definitely have a special kind of pong of it. Lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

I saw one swallow a wood pigeon squab like that, it fell out the tree out front of my house and the gulls were on it I ran in called my misses out for a look ran back out and it was just a lump in the throat seen them gang up and kill the feral in town as well proper nasty b*****ds and taste like shit ✌️

I stumbled across this video a while back.... savage f@@kers arn't they!!

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Owned a staff could do that with rabbits only a lot faster. Lol. 

I knew a bull x grey that would do it with partridges,she'd sort of bring back a rabbit but partridges she'd gulp down choking herself stupid while doing it and they still be flapping when she did it..

• Haha 2