Been a warm Un

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pictures out on an evening stroll with the hound running round me  like a idiot ??. It's all fun an games now till the funny fellas are back in shape and the sods back soft.

u ought be ashamed 

It's a mutation pal yellow male. Got a pure white hen too that's paired up with him she's just starting to build a nest now mate

Posted Images

On 14/04/2020 at 18:07, Bangersanmash said:

Few pictures out on an evening stroll with the hound running round me  like a idiot ??. It's all fun an games now till the funny fellas are back in shape and the sods back soft.

Screenshot_2020-04-08-20-04-17-1.png

Screenshot_2020-04-08-20-05-20-1.png

That a pure saluki mate? 

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_0509.JPG.36844686c88b034bec614721af1982b6.JPG

Dogs catching some rays.....

.. Before you start neck.... Fence is coming down soon as I can get some kit delivered and then get on the trowel ??

I never seen the bottom part of the post if its coming down mate ill come and fetch it off ya got years in it that fencing 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

That a pure saluki mate? 

Yes he is pal a smooth  coated. He's an import from over sea's had him since he was 12 weeks old  he's now 4 he's not a bad dog . Just nasty round other dogs tho no had one saluki that's not a c**t yet lol. What you running pal.

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Yes he is pal a smooth  coated. He's an import from over sea's had him since he was 12 weeks old  he's now 4 he's not a bad dog . Just nasty round other dogs tho no had one saluki that's not a c**t yet lol. What you running pal.

Very nice. No running dogs at present, a few health/injury issues playing me up last couple of years. But whippets, greyhounds, and lurchers of various breeding. Never had a pure saluki though. Must say though, your dog looks a cracker ?

10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

not mentioning any names but I hear someone runs little more than his mouth, and masquerades as a shareholder of the domino club of bishops nympton 

19 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

not mentioning any names but I hear someone runs little more than his mouth, and masquerades as a shareholder of the domino club of bishops nympton 

Don't get that turnip started ffs if that's what your on about pal. Let him thinking that I've got a sit at home dog.  There all just pets my dogs. It's an open forum this any body can set up on this not like other sites an pages. 

24 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

A know nothing about working dogs nor the bird game a keep budgies look 

IMG-20191214-WA0013.jpg

• Like 2