Been a warm Un

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pictures out on an evening stroll with the hound running round me  like a idiot ??. It's all fun an games now till the funny fellas are back in shape and the sods back soft.

u ought be ashamed 

It's a mutation pal yellow male. Got a pure white hen too that's paired up with him she's just starting to build a nest now mate

Posted Images

I love walking out on the spring and summer evenings listening to the birds seeing all the flowers popping up a lot of places by me hs2 is churning up but out of all of that there's a lot of stuff moving into places you never used to see them so out of all the chaos comes something good as they say 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Penda said:

I love walking out on the spring and summer evenings listening to the birds seeing all the flowers popping up a lot of places by me hs2 is churning up but out of all of that there's a lot of stuff moving into places you never used to see them so out of all the chaos comes something good as they say 

No cottaging though 

1 hour ago, Penda said:

e tenebris venit lux. 

9 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

It must be like having a beach in the Midlands wading through all the latex jellyfish

It's even worse now with all the fecking latex gloves every where ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Penda said:

Places where I normally take hounds for a plod about there's plenty of do gooders about now. Ya know when you think Al just have a ride out there be cush for a mooch no one about ? Well thanks to this covid malarkey your fighting for a patch of land to mooch on ??

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_0509.JPG.36844686c88b034bec614721af1982b6.JPG

Dogs catching some rays.....

.. Before you start neck.... Fence is coming down soon as I can get some kit delivered and then get on the trowel 

Red neck style ?

46 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Places where I normally take hounds for a plod about there's plenty of do gooders about now. Ya know when you think Al just have a ride out there be cush for a mooch no one about ? Well thanks to this covid malarkey your fighting for a patch of land to mooch on ??

I know mate every f****r who never normally walks joggs etc decides let's go for a walk brand new pair of regatta walking boots on sweating there heads off I really need to stop stalking people round the park ?

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Doesn't sound too healthy, you wanna get yourself a mask, and I'm not talking Halloween

You know ?

I've already got a mask so the Mrs keeps saying any way ???

• Haha 2