What's everyone feeding?

Hey all what's everyone feeding there running dogs? I've got my bitch on redmill racer but I'm struggling to keep any weight on her. I've tryed her on all sorts but shes just not keen on anything i put down for her. Makes no dif if i put dry, wet or a sunday dinner down for her she just picks at it. Any suggestions? Thanks 

Edited by Hullman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot get food similar to this in whatever variation. This mix was chicken beef and trout. I also add mixed veg to every meal.   

Costs me 100 quid every 6-7 weeks to feed my two. They get lamb, beef, tripe and chicken. All top quality and they throw me a big bag of bones and scraps from pig bones and skin to to offcuts of lamb

If its being picky simply lift the dish away same thing every day until it starts eating, itll soon start to eat whats given to it. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, poxon said:

I feed 75% mixed raw 25% biscuits during the season that’s upped depending if net need more .out of season 50/50 raw an biscuits 

What dog you running? How big? How much are you feeding daily? 

Thanks

49 minutes ago, Hullman said:

Hey all what's everyone feeding there running dogs? I've got my bitch on redmill racer but I'm struggling to keep any weight on her. I've tryed her on all sorts but shes just not keen on anything i put down for her. Makes no dif if i put dry, wet or a sunday dinner down for her she just picks at it. Any suggestions? Thanks 

If its being picky simply lift the dish away same thing every day until it starts eating, itll soon start to eat whats given to it. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Hullman said:

Bullx about 25" and just over a year now. Shes not overly thin can only just see her pins she looks quite well would just like a bit more on her. Not the best pic

20200322_151728.jpg

That dog don’t look thin an it don’t look fat why would you want more on her she should gradually but on some timer over the summer any way mate not being run at out

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Hullman said:

Bullx about 25" and just over a year now. Shes not overly thin can only just see her pins she looks quite well would just like a bit more on her. Not the best pic

20200322_151728.jpg

have ye tried warm food ? 

Some fussy eaters will Bollock it down if warmed thru 

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Where dya get the dace from d

Lol sprats mate from Morrison’s see a bargain an jump on it was down 50p a tray because no one bought then do my dogs 3 sittings a tray split up in daily rations then freeze get in there just before the fish counter closes take the reduced stuff 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Lol sprats mate from Morrison’s see a bargain an jump on it was down 50p a tray because no one bought then do my dogs 3 sittings a tray split up in daily rations then freeze get in there just before the fish counter closes take the reduced stuff 

have 2 queue for half hour for some bread let alone slopeing about the fish counter d u must be hard-core 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

have 2 queue for half hour for some bread let alone slopeing about the fish counter d u must be hard-core 

Last time i went it wasn’t bad I went evening time but can imagine day time is hectic I don’t know about hardcore mate my days of being hardcore are long gone fella