What's happening in your garden.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just got a load of sandstone slabs  going to lay patio where the swimming pool has been Level of garden drops off a fair bit so might retain with rock faced gravel boards to retain it and lay flush with gravel boards. Going to start getting posts set for Fence to run around it ect will put up some pics of the progress.

E349B059-B538-4A78-BBFA-3623B84F980E.jpeg

Is that looking back towards your house or have you stolen the garden of the house that backs on to yours?

• Haha 2

Interesting little thing I have noticed over the last few evenings is the hedgehogs in my garden are eating less but drinking loads, I,m guessing this is in preparation for hibernation, I watched one on Saturday drink a whole bowl of water then walk past a pile of food to return under my decking  ?

B4A251A9-FCCD-473D-A10A-130C4B917969.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/09/2020 at 09:13, Greyman said:

Interesting little thing I have noticed over the last few evenings is the hedgehogs in my garden are eating less but drinking loads, I,m guessing this is in preparation for hibernation, I watched one on Saturday drink a whole bowl of water then walk past a pile of food to return under my decking  ?

B4A251A9-FCCD-473D-A10A-130C4B917969.jpeg

do them wee flea ridden bastwards not drive the dogs nuts in your pens mate?....4 in the morning i thought some one was stealing my terriers ran up in my shorts 4 in the morning the bitch had a hedghog in her nest box trying to crunch it other dogs where going nuts

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

do them wee flea ridden bastwards not drive the dogs nuts in your pens mate?....4 in the morning i thought some one was stealing my terriers ran up in my shorts 4 in the morning the bitch had a hedghog in her nest box trying to crunch it other dogs where going nuts

My dogs are broken to hedgehogs ????

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, jackthelad said:

found some strange things in dog pens over the years btw a cat numerous hedgehogs few pigeons 

The strangest thing i ever found in a dog run was a 24 inch Wakizashi samurai sword !!

I used to keep a few dogs in the yard of a pub in South London years ago and can only presume being the rough area it was somebody probably on their toes from plod during the night had lobbed it over the wall.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The strangest thing i ever found in a dog run was a 24 inch Wakizashi samurai sword !!

I used to keep a few dogs in the yard of a pub in South London years ago and can only presume being the rough area it was somebody probably on their toes from plod during the night had lobbed it over the wall.

Please say you hung it up on the wall in the front room ! ??

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Please say you hung it up on the wall in the front room ! ??

Took it straight in the pub and someone gave me hundred quid for it....finders keepers and all that....wiped the intestines off it first of course ?

• Haha 1