What's happening in your garden.

8 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

No way, Where's that? 

Is it actually an old prison or just made to look like that? 

Oxford mate it’s f***ing ancient some dark history about the place used to be Oxford hmp from 1800s and castles round it are 1000 years old 

• Like 1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oxford mate it’s f***ing ancient some dark history about the place used to be Oxford hmp from 1800s and castles round it are 1000 years old 

Spot on that. I'll take a look. What's Oxford like for an evening out? 

My wife worked for oxford county council for years, she got to help out on open days at the prison so I went and had a look round it’s a spooky old place, they do Halloween nighttime tours we keep meaning to go on one but forget to book

did you go up castle hill

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, trapperman said:

My wife worked for oxford county council for years, she got to help out on open days at the prison so I went and had a look round it’s a spooky old place, they do Halloween nighttime tours we keep meaning to go on one but forget to book

did you go up castle hill

Yes mate was decent little place interesting to 

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, fireman said:

looks like it's had to jump the nest a bit early,any crows or squirrels about?,as that little chap could have done with a day or two at home still...

Flew up in the hedge beside nest mates saw it getting fed .there was trapping program here for the grey squirrel never seen one for a good few years plenty red now 

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, kinkell said:

Flew up in the hedge beside nest mates saw it getting fed .there was trapping program here for the grey squirrel never seen one for a good few years plenty red now 

That's good to hear as it'll be the last brood this year and it just looked a little not feathered up just right yet..:victory:..

• Like 1

Just got a load of sandstone slabs  going to lay patio where the swimming pool has been Level of garden drops off a fair bit so might retain with rock faced gravel boards to retain it and lay flush with gravel boards. Going to start getting posts set for Fence to run around it ect will put up some pics of the progress.

E349B059-B538-4A78-BBFA-3623B84F980E.jpeg

• Like 2