What's happening in your garden.

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Get the sprinkler on that lawn ! 

If this little dog didnt obsessively sprint up to the same f****n tree 20 times a day in the hope that the squirrel he saw run up it 3 months ago is still there the grass wouldnt be wearing like that...thick f****r.

• Haha 2

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Rebel said:

Have you tried something like sodium hypochlorite. Spray it on its some stuff to shift stains.

You might want to try some on a discreet spot first in case it stains.

No i dont fancy getting too involved I'll literally give it half hour with the jet wash and if it dont shift it i,ll get someone in who knows what they're doing ?

Upon closer inspection its worse than id noticed ?

IMG_3771.jpg

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Best thing for that is a large dose a elbow grease ?will come up lovely aswell, get somebody in that don’t mind a bit of graft an it be done in a morning an come up lovely, if I was closer I’d send kids round ?

Its proper ingrained nastiness though mate....................and the grandson is only 5 ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No i dont fancy getting too involved I'll literally give it half hour with the jet wash and if it dont shift it i,ll get someone in who knows what they're doing ?

Upon closer inspection its worse than id noticed ?

IMG_3771.jpg

give you a £150 for it if you get your man serf to deliver it to my front lawn

Fckn pissed off

i got a no caller I’d phone call leaving me voicemail today saying it was the local cops coming to my house with a warrant saying I had more than 4 plants growing. I was 2hrs from my house so I called my lad to rip up the 2 smallest plants.

then I get a text off a bloke to call him, so I did. He then laughs saying it was him calling me.

call my lad back and yup too late he pulled 2 plants. 
I get home, fckn mad, then I see my fckn lad didn’t pull the 2 small plants but 2 that were 6 fckn feet tall

i could cry

thats what’s happening in my fckn garden

E7F78773-36BB-41C3-B0DA-A1763B015A7E.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Fckn pissed off

i got a no caller I’d phone call leaving me voicemail today saying it was the local cops coming to my house with a warrant saying I had more than 4 plants growing. I was 2hrs from my house so I called my lad to rip up the 2 smallest plants.

then I get a text off a bloke to call him, so I did. He then laughs saying it was him calling me.

call my lad back and yup too late he pulled 2 plants. 
I get home, fckn mad, then I see my fckn lad didn’t pull the 2 small plants but 2 that were 6 fckn feet tall

i could cry

thats what’s happening in my fckn garden

E7F78773-36BB-41C3-B0DA-A1763B015A7E.jpeg

There a weed and get it back in and with luck it'll get going again, i was once in a car with a couple of pals with a amount of funny money and the driver got a call from the old bill asking him to pull over.We checked behind us but saw no police car and i told him to feck it and keep going,he paniced and threw out the window a couple of grand of £20 notes:doh:.5 mins later another pals rings me and tells me about the joke he's just played on our other pal who is driving somewhere where he pretended to be a copper following him...:laugh::laugh:..

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
45 minutes ago, fireman said:

There a weed and get it back in and with luck it'll get going again, i was once in a car with a couple of pals with a amount of funny money and the driver got a call from the old bill asking him to pull over.We checked behind us but saw no police car and i told him to feck it and keep going,he paniced and threw out the window a couple of grand of £20 notes:doh:.5 mins later another pals rings me and tells me about the joke he's just played on our other pal who is driving somewhere where he pretended to be a copper following him...:laugh::laugh:..

You must have the thickest mate In the world ......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 18/08/2020 at 12:16, socks said:

You must have the thickest mate In the world ......

He's got all his fingers still :whistling: ,but saying that when he was a kid and in care in Bristol with his sister,they went on a trip to the zoo for the day.His sister dared him to touch a crocodile and it grabbed him by the hand and he has a bent up little finger he has never been able to straighten since..So maybe your right socks..:victory::laugh:..

• Haha 1