What's happening in your garden.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jetro said:

Got a bit done, not as much as I hoped, but there's always tomorrow. 

The amount of rocks made it a bit difficult, no harm 

Atb j 

20200617_190054.jpg

Your'll just drive on them poor kerb stones more now...:rolleyes::laugh:

10 hours ago, jetro said:

Got tired of cleaning the grass, so decided to dig it out, put weed barrier and chips

Should have it done today 

Atb j

20200617_114739.jpg

Wildflower seed mix would have looked nice :angel:

Edited by bell
4 minutes ago, bell said:

Wildflower seed mix would have looked nice :angel:

They would have, untill they would have died leaving a mess of grass.

There a hedge there, that got badly burnt by the wind a month ago. It's starting to come back slowly. 

Atb j 

• Like 1

Not in my garden exactly. But, near enough. And as we're really talking about what everyone's doing, while home?

Lads, help me out? I have about sixty square foot of sanding to do. Stripping dry, powdery paint off vertical, wood surfaces. This is not gloss paint. It's strange. Paint Stripper has no effect.

It looks like a belt sander is my friend. Any recommendations then? Bare in mind I am Not a professional Tradesman. I don't need Makita, DeWalt, etc.

If it can last out for twenty four hours of sporadic use? Good. Then it'll go on the shelf till the vultures come to pick through this place as I lay rotting.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

Pretty little place there D..:thumbs:..

Cheers mate, bit too much garden for us tbh, it's 110 foot not including the little patio and the shed outside the kitchen, decking down at the bottom by the stream, bit of a job on ?

Cheers, D.

19 hours ago, dytkos said:

Cheers

Cheers mate, bit too much garden for us tbh, it's 110 foot not including the little patio and the shed outside the kitchen, decking down at the bottom by the stream, bit of a job on ?

Cheers, D.

Well if it's home then there's no rush and it'll get there when it does,it takes the fun out of a mellow little place when you put time limits upon yourself and we all know it won't ever be just right with a rushed job.So my good man chill and stick a chair in the shade by that stream and with a cold one in your hand whats more to be done???....:drinks:..

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, fireman said:

Well if it's home then there's no rush and it'll get there when it does,it takes the fun out of a mellow little place when you put time limits upon yourself and we all know it won't ever be just right with a rushed job.So my good man chill and stick a chair in the shade by that stream and with a cold one in your hand whats more to be done???....:drinks:..

I got 12 days off starting Tuesday, got about 10 fence posts to replace higher up as well, hoping to have a few days to myself and chill also?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1