What's happening in your garden.

15 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Sunflower hearts all the way mate they're like curry to a pisshead.No uncommon for me to have 8 goldies all over my feeders and more sat in the trees around the outskirts of my garden waiting their turn.

I may try some see how they go. Although I don’t usually feed the birds I have a bird table and some feeders here

• Like 1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

Been on with grass cutting and rebuilding the old septic tank lid today. Weeds and grasshad made the bricks loose and it was dangerous, an accident waiting to happen really. Anyway, dug out and replaced with 7N blocks. Put the old lid on for now but once can get around guna get a new lid for it.

IMG-20200414-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200414-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20200414-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20200414-WA0015.jpg

• Like 4
2 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Looks a nice little river/stream. Much in it? Is that at end of your garden?

Other side of dyke is the allotment down to the river but is a total nightmare for weeds as it flood's in high water in winter time just been keeping it tidy.river catches salmon and sea trout and large numbers of grayling in winter

45 minutes ago, kinkell said:

Other side of dyke is the allotment down to the river but is a total nightmare for weeds as it flood's in high water in winter time just been keeping it tidy.river catches salmon and sea trout and large numbers of grayling in winter

I’d have a net across there permanently July onwards :victory:

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff

been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg here and there

Built a pergola thing out of my own coppice from the holding, I’m no chippy but it turned out quite nice, rustic is what I call it that means I did it all by eye ?

got a honeysuckle to grow up it

image.jpg

F0C3D253-0CAC-4F21-8DB2-E90525EC6E68.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1