Dogtrace x20 and new x30

On 17/04/2020 at 06:47, whitefeet4190 said:

Clear display on receiver easy to locate

Simple enough looking set up Wf, the collar damaged is what your on about in the other post?  Tape it up etc. I see they have a guard now to cover collars 

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gps4us have never sold the English software a lot of people get mixed up there was no English software until last year when they brought out the Garmin Atemos it was something to do with the frequency

Thanks for the info, they don’t seem a bad set up 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Fully cry!! said:

Cheers BB, sorry I got mixed up in what frequency we used here, heard before we were on USA frequency and not European....I had extra collars from France and set one up once through the gps4us link then they stopped selling it before I done the rest of my collars ?...  

You still got the collars mate mine is using the French frequency . Any frequency will work in this country Spain, France ,German ,USA just as long as the Garmin items are brought from the same country atb B.B. 

Edited by bunnyboiler
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 23/04/2020 at 13:30, bunnyboiler said:

You still got the collars mate mine is using the French frequency . Any frequency will work in this country Spain, France ,German ,USA just as long as the Garmin items are brought from the same country atb B.B. 

Sorry mate I thought I replied to you, I sold them of at the time... 

3 hours ago, Fully cry!! said:

Sorry mate I thought I replied to you, I sold them of at the time... 

I know mate ? a mate of mine rang me from Nottingham said someone messaged him asking if he could get them working ??‍♂️ Tried the collar on his and it wouldn’t work atb Dean 

• 1 month later...
On 16/04/2020 at 07:03, whitefeet4190 said:

Yer but there's no GPS mark on them that u can mark for next time u just have to remember where the earth's are, you can set a beeper on it when they stop, so basically when they mark the handset will beep, but also if they stop for a piss it will beep at u, I don't have mi e on to be honest it just gets annoying 

Hi mate, looking we bit of information on the beep your on about, my mate can’t get it to stop beeping, what way do you turn beep function of? 

On 30/07/2020 at 12:10, Fully cry!! said:

Hi mate, looking we bit of information on the beep your on about, my mate can’t get it to stop beeping, what way do you turn beep function of? 

When the collar and box are ON hold the collar on to the box as if ur going to turn it off, just ignore the light on collar just listen for the beeps, that will turn the beeper off ? any problems let me k ow an I can try an post a video 

• 2 weeks later...

Any on got or tried the Garmin 550 plus with TT 15 collar .the tracking looks so simple and the set up plus you have a zaper if you need it am I right in thinking with out all the other stuff maps and so on it should not go wrong like some off the other and not need up dating any help appreciated

On 09/08/2020 at 01:59, D Lloyd said:

Any on got or tried the Garmin 550 plus with TT 15 collar .the tracking looks so simple and the set up plus you have a zaper if you need it am I right in thinking with out all the other stuff maps and so on it should not go wrong like some off the other and not need up dating any help appreciated

Looks a decent bit of kit no good if you’ve got more than 3 dogs though looks simple enough to use and if your not bothered about the maps tbh I had my Astro for 4 years and never needed to update it 

On 09/08/2020 at 01:59, D Lloyd said:

Looks a decent bit of kit no good if you’ve got more than 3 dogs though looks simple enough to use and if your not bothered about the maps tbh I had my Astro for 4 years and never needed to update it 

3 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Cheers 

• 6 months later...

Hello,

Looking at buying a tracking system and just wondering how ye are getting on with the Dogtrace system? 

Would you still recommend them?   

Have they stood up to the test of time?

Any disadvantages with them?

Thanks very much.

Ya I have the x20 dogtrace,as someone else said better to tape the collar to protect it in heavy cover,I've had no problems with mine and I use it a lot but I have it taped.I wouldn't be without it now to be honest.The fella that sells them in Clare I think is a grand guy to deal with as well.