Hi, nice forum you have here. My name is Jason and I'm from Devon, I haven't done any hunting in years but when I was a kid my dad would take me out catching rabbits with my ferret and nets and also a bit of shooting with a .22 air rifle.

I love my fishing, I mainly fish for carp but I do enjoy sea fishing when the weather is right ? fishing has taken a back seat over the last 2 years, I still go when I can but I spend most of the time training and keeping my dog fit and healthy. I've got a 2 year old staffordshire bull terrier called daisy. Completely bonkers and full of energy all the time, but very loyal and eager to please, she loves training.

With all the stuff going on at the moment we are walking out in the countryside at first light and the amount of pheasants and rabbits that are out is amazing which brings me to why I'm here, I've been watching a few videos on hunting with a catapult and I would love to be able to hit one or two or these while I'm out walking her. 

Anyway I hope you are all keeping well at the moment and here's a picture of the pooch ?

IMG_0323.JPG.ece43635a61e7181fe37b1b9055f3591.JPG