Stripped the bitch

Before and after, my mates dog, shaves him every year, and has never found a problem with his coat growing back, would ye think different types of coat might regrow differently

Screenshot_20200414_085612_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20200414_174220.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before. During. And not finished so get an after later ?   Usually strip by hand  but by fu#k this thing the mrs produced is great for stripping out   She uses  it on the horses 

Never again ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ From this  To this  Took me hours. 

Before and after, my mates dog, shaves him every year, and has never found a problem with his coat growing back, would ye think different types of coat might regrow differently  

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Screenshot_20200414_085612_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20200414_174220.jpg

from what iv seen its the wiry coats that dont come back as good but i had a big woolly coated coursing bitch i used to shave out and coat came back the same every time 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Mate help a brother out i can't know if u bend the blade clockwise or the otherun 

You not got a few tins of Ronseal you could be cracking on with?? 

Change from pecking my head like? 

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You not got a few tins of Ronseal you could be cracking on with?? 

Change from pecking my head like? 

Just put a fecking pic up so I know wtf your on about i need a stripping thing 4 me terrier pecking your fecking head 

On 14/04/2020 at 18:17, chas94 said:

from what iv seen its the wiry coats that dont come back as good but i had a big woolly coated coursing bitch i used to shave out and coat came back the same every time 

I git told hand strip wirery coats aff a couple good dog me who have kept hairy dogs so iv just done what they said, I'm used to smooth coat dogs. 

Soon find out when it grows back in 

4 hours ago, jcm said:

I git told hand strip wirery coats aff a couple good dog me who have kept hairy dogs so iv just done what they said, I'm used to smooth coat dogs. 

Soon find out when it grows back in 

i mean i dont think they come back as good when shaved bud hand stripped and did not notice a difference when grew back 

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:
13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Old hacksaw blade, 6 inch piece of broom handle, fix the blabe one end of broom handle, bend around and fix the other end.... Ideal for stripping thick fur?

hacksaw blade been ma tool most the time. stripping it out by hand The way I have done it then a run over with the blade.     How’s the bitch getting on stick a pic on oh her