Stripped the bitch

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before. During. And not finished so get an after later ?   Usually strip by hand  but by fu#k this thing the mrs produced is great for stripping out   She uses  it on the horses 

Never again ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ From this  To this  Took me hours. 

Before and after, my mates dog, shaves him every year, and has never found a problem with his coat growing back, would ye think different types of coat might regrow differently  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

What you use to strip her out mate 

Hand stripped her, was busting to shave her but few lads who have kept hairy dogs told me hand strip is the only way to go so cat grows back nice 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BobDown said:

I use to hand strip my old bitch steady away better than clipping then 

Iv hand stripped my terrier few times take half hour took me some time to do her 

• Like 1

I invested in one of those furminator combs afew years ago, still using now a handy little thing, used on really rough coated dogs,does an excellent job,saves a lot of hand stripping, wouldn't be without it, there not really expensive to buy,

I've a saluki type with a very deep dense coat, I'm having him shaved the minute we're free to move about here, he feels the heat big time and looks a right. Scruffy mutt at times, spent an hour yesterday with the furminator and filled a bag full of hair, but he needs shaving.. 

17 hours ago, grompz said:

I invested in one of those furminator combs afew years ago, still using now a handy little thing, used on really rough coated dogs,does an excellent job,saves a lot of hand stripping, wouldn't be without it, there not really expensive to buy,

I have a furminator and there good but I felt hand stripped would be better