Dogtra GPS collars

Tyla

I’m after a set mate. Been doing my homework and a few lads rate them for the cost. I need 2 collars so can’t really afford the Garmin. Think they will be the ones I will be going for. Don’t need anything too fancy. Just need to know direction and distance of where the dogs are. 

2 hours ago, white van man said:

I’m after a set mate. Been doing my homework and a few lads rate them for the cost. I need 2 collars so can’t really afford the Garmin. Think they will be the ones I will be going for. Don’t need anything too fancy. Just need to know direction and distance of where the dogs are. 

That's pretty much all I use the garmin for. They are full of features I don't know how to use! Lol

34 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Only reason I like the garmin is the mark feature to pin point earths so there easy to find again 

I’m old school mate and mark it on a map and I didn’t find many so can just remember where they are normally ??

Edited by white van man
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

Only reason I like the garmin is the mark feature to pin point earths so there easy to find again 

I can't moan about the garmin, they are 6 years old now and have seen some use and not missed a beat. I hope to kerp them going for a long time to come too. I just feel like a lot of the features are wasted on me ?

I use one of these and they are really good for the money and British dog have amazing customer service weather it's advice over the phone or replacing under warranty, they are easy to use but I'd say I recalibrate mine once every few months, i wasn't going to bother getting on at first but now I've used one I'd never be without one, the only thi g I forgot to mention is u will need to wrap duck tape round the rubber part of the collar and it soon perishes and exposes the wires, I've had 2 collars replaced because of this but now I've wrapped tape round this one it has been OK ?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Say again said:

Will these take you back to where the dog has stopped for a few minutes or more. Or just track where the dog is in real time. Thanks

They only track dog in real time. But flash and beep when dog is marking.

• Like 1