Wheaton whippet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok lads don’t see a lot of this cross about just wondering if anyone works them here’s a dog i gifted to my mate 9 this year handy little tool winston 

Would be interested putting mine over something like that. Could see them being good mooching dogs. 

That's a first x Wheaton whippet 

Posted Images

My pal had a Wheaton bitch seen some graft but was getting on a bit and a lad on the estate had a decent whippet so they just banged them together and i took one but with personal reasons i had to get rid at 9 months old so i gifted to my mate and he turned out a decent dog can kill fox ? in lamp if you get a decent slip but great mooching dog in the day to run along side the terriers while bushing atb longers01 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, J A said:

Grand looking little lad I have a wheaten beddy x full hound similar to look at but mine is bigger what he like to shake his game ?

He can hold his own on teeth mate no doubt just lacks a bit of speed but if he gets hold takes some pulling off haha 

Just now, longers01 said:

He can hold his own on teeth mate no doubt just lacks a bit of speed but if he gets hold takes some pulling off haha 

Not speed i quoted wrong there great over short distance just lacks it on longer run if you no what i mean atb longers01 

1 hour ago, longers01 said:

Haha showed him a ferret he would kill it mate I’m not a ferreting man but if he was brought up with them from a pup i reckon he would of made a decent dog at that job mate atb longers01 

Break mine early on everything bomb proff with ferrets its terriers where she dangerous dont l know iv ad the. Vet. Bills lol tidy looking u got anyway bud even tho iv never seen a wheaton [BANNED TEXT] ?

4 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Break mine early on everything bomb proff with ferrets its terriers where she dangerous dont l know iv ad the. Vet. Bills lol tidy looking u got anyway bud even tho iv never seen a wheaton [BANNED TEXT] ?

Thats right mate don’t mess about with ferrets but if i did i would of broken him to them but he great with other dogs and cattle and for a small dog he can hold his own atb longers01 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, J A said:

Should stick him on a collie hound bitch should get a dinger pal

Hes my pals dog now i gifted him it and my pal doesn’t do a lot now but i reckon if you put him over any decent Lurcher bitch you would get some decent animals out the litter atb longers01 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Thats right mate don’t mess about with ferrets but if i did i would of broken him to them but he great with other dogs and cattle and for a small dog he can hold his own atb longers01 

My bitch aint big 21 ats but does the. Biz ?he Make some nice pups nice pups over a grey or.  Big whippet or grew ?

• Like 1