Carona murder .......

Just now, Astanley said:

?king ,why I Ketchum always picking on you ?I think he should say sorry .

He's eaten to many farm foods value sausages I think.he must of got bad indigestion off them.

I like the crown though ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We heard you the first time...

You looking for the heads up mate, you can’t start doing rip a week before they go will look a tad suspicious ✌️

I think the term psycho means different things to different people....to most of us its a person you avoid at any cost.....but make no mistake in certain communities and areas of life its almost a ter

Posted Images

8 hours ago, socks said:

Do you think there’s people out there that will use this to pop off a relative or their parents to get the inheritance or just because they want to kill somebody ... It would be in theory a simple and blame free way to top someone. 
just something I was pondering ?

i did cross my mind it would be an ideal time to get rid !

1 hour ago, king said:

My mistake ken.

You took some test yourself and not with a doctor.

I knew I remembered something along them lines.and that was 7yrs ago lol

Screenshot_20200409-210025.png.de3486e4d9c6f2c8cb3c541c4fc7c115.png

No I was part of a week long study as well you remembered correctly. 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, king said:

My mistake ken.

You took some test yourself and not with a doctor.

I knew I remembered something along them lines.and that was 7yrs ago lol

Screenshot_20200409-210025.png.de3486e4d9c6f2c8cb3c541c4fc7c115.png

Fcuk me king that was 7 years ago. Did he put the frightners up you or something with that post ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Did you really need an official test?

He's the angel of death ffs! 

I always found it nothing more than a strange hobby.... but the dots are starting to join up now...lol

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Fcuk me king that was 7 years ago. Did he put the frightners up you or something with that post ?

Lol it's weird how some things stick in the head and yet something from a month ago I can't remember mate.

• Like 2

Psychopathy is not  really a problem and does not automatically lead to murder, it is very useful in certain professions and when you understand why you react differently  to other people in everyday situations etc it’s easy to see why, many people like top end lawyers and surgeons would be quite high on the list otherwise they could not cope with there jobs on a daily basis, if you ever wonder how a man can stand in court and defend the most vile rapist ever or tell people on a daily basis they only have a short time left to live without it having a negative effect on there lives, it’s because they look at it practically and without any emotion, so don’t fear ken embrace him he’s special ✌️

Psychopathy is not  really a problem and does not automatically lead to murder, it is very useful in certain professions and when you understand why you react differently  to other people in everyday situations etc it’s easy to see why, many people like top end lawyers and surgeons would be quite high on the list otherwise they could not cope with there jobs on a daily basis, if you ever wonder how a man can stand in court and defend the most vile rapist ever or tell people on a daily basis they only have a short time left to live without it having a negative effect on there lives, it’s because they look at it practically and without any emotion, so don’t fear ken embrace him he’s special ✌️

• Like 1