Carona murder .......

Do you think there’s people out there that will use this to pop off a relative or their parents to get the inheritance or just because they want to kill somebody ... It would be in theory a simple and blame free way to top someone. 
just something I was pondering ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We heard you the first time...

You looking for the heads up mate, you can’t start doing rip a week before they go will look a tad suspicious ✌️

I think the term psycho means different things to different people....to most of us its a person you avoid at any cost.....but make no mistake in certain communities and areas of life its almost a ter

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, socks said:

Do you think there’s people out there that will use this to pop off a relative or their parents to get the inheritance or just because they want to kill somebody ... It would be in theory a simple and blame free way to top someone. 

You looking for the heads up mate, you can’t start doing rip a week before they go will look a tad suspicious ✌️

• Haha 5
32 minutes ago, socks said:

I think the stab wounds or.bruises round the neck might give the game away

36 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I think the stab wounds or.bruises round the neck might give the game away

I refer you to socks previous post regarding freezing the body then cutting it in 4 parts, and putting it through heavy duty industrial  woodchipper pointing out into a river ??

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, socks said:

Consider this. ......  Do you know anyone who actively has corona virus that you could obtain an infected sample from without contracting it yourself.?  How would you get this infected sample to the proposed victim and get the sample into them before the sample becomes inactive.?  Some /the Great majority of people who are subjected to this virus have no illness at all.  It would be a bugger to try to infect another person for personal gain and they don't have any problem but you get it and keel over !.!

I don't think that your idea has a great deal of thought out strategy to it. And don't forget to keep your distance, wash your hands and Willie for the prescribed time and you'll be ok.  It doesn't look like Boris complied with one of these factors. ??

Funny that should mention it the irish pikeys near us,that general rob,act like c...s,park in middle of road,rip off the local barber,hairdressers,restaurants,you get my drift.....。。are now all wearing gloves n masks.....guess why????

Edited by Qbgrey